Anyone concerned?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

codewana

Reserve Grader
I'm so excited at the prospect of making, and then winning the grand final, but is anyone worried about not winning next week? Can't think of anything I've been hoping for more than us to be premiers.

Nervy few weeks ahead.

Yes. I'm more concerned with next week than the GF when we get back Gift and Darcy. I would rather play Brisbane. Illawarra seem to be our bogey team.

I have never felt more confident .This team is resilient. Who is going to stop us? This is our year feathered friends!

I think I'd prefer the dragons. When they beat us earlier in the year, some of the Manly boys that were interviewed after sounded like they were really keen on getting another crack at them come finals time. Also, on current form Brisbane appear to be a tougher prospect, especialy with the emotion surrounding Lockyer. Having said that, the one thing that worries me with the dragons is the crowd being in their favour.

Proven last night. Anything can happen in footy.

Like 08, we have to beleive care about our selves. Respect the opponents strengths and exploit their weeknesses.

We need a big crowd as the boys thrive on the support.

I am a bit nervy myself. However, its just for the game next Friday. I think that will be the biggest hurdle. If we are at Homebush I won't be upset if we lose. Disappointed, yes. However according to all the experts, we should never have been there.

This is just a carbon copy of 2008. We were always more concerned with getting there than winning the GF and this is the same. I can't see either Bonkos or Goons beating us it will be close but we will prevail. Then it just wont matter who we play in the GF we WILL win it.

I want to play the Dragons just so we can knock them out. They were supposed to be our bogey team in 08 as well. I think this team can break the record set by the 08 side and be the most dominant side in Rugby League finals history!!!!!!

Come on guys being confident is one thing but don't be arrogant in thinking we have this in the bag. Look what happened to the arrogant Tigers last night.

torana355 said:
Come on guys being confident is one thing but don't be arrogant in thinking we have this in the bag. Look what happened to the arrogant Tigers last night.

Big difference Torana. The Tigpies were way overrated and believed all the bull**** press about themselves, whereas we have been sooooo underated and have had nothing but media ****ting on us all year.

Not too concerned. We have been there so many years in row now it seems like business as usual.

If we lose big deal, there are plenty worse things in life and we have had a great season.

I am a true believer that to make the grand final is really special even if you lose. I love the week leading up to the match it is such a buzz.

To win is truly special. I have been to our last 4 wins.

I will have some nerves pre match but will enjoy the games win lose or draw.

mickqld said:
torana355 said:

Big difference Torana. The Tigpies were way overrated and believed all the bull**** press about themselves, whereas we have been sooooo underated and have had nothing but media ****ting on us all year.

Yeah i know and i agree with that but until i see the boys holding up the silverware i prefer to be humble. Im also not as confident as some people are on here, i think us fans are underestimating both the Dragons and the Broncos.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2