anybody try Kaspersky?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I need to renew my anti-virus and had a look at KASPERSKY and they had this deal https://www.kasperskyanz.com.au/store 2yrs for price of 1. I like to help out sponsors where I can and just wondering if anyone had tried them?:shy:

Haven't, but my son-in-law is in the industry and he says they're fine. Second largest anti-virus software company in the world.

I have been using Kaspersky for a few years now on our 3 computers at home and I have never had a problem with it. I will be upgrading to their total care package when I renew next year. 10/10.

Earnie the Eagle said:
I have been using Kaspersky for a few years now on our 3 computers at home and I have never had a problem with it. I will be upgrading to their total care package when I renew next year. 10/10.

Yes, I think that I'll be giving it a try too when my current anti-virus software licence runs out next year.

Someone posted elsewhere yesterday that he has been using them for quite a while and thought they were outstanding in every way. Happy to support a sponsor, especially if it is a quality product.

Do a search for the post if you need verification.

Canteen Worker said:
Someone posted elsewhere yesterday that he has been using them for quite a while and thought they were outstanding in every way. Happy to support a sponsor, especially if it is a quality product.

Do a search for the post if you need verification.

I'm pretty sure that was Earnie the Eagle

bob dylan said:
Haven't used a anti virus which wasn't free since 1998.

Only problem with that is all the free programs such as Avast are 24 to 36 hours behind ones such as Kaspersky but since you havent had a problem...as yet.

Earnie the Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Only problem with that is all the free programs such as Avast are 24 to 36 hours behind ones such as Kaspersky but since you havent had a problem...as yet.

Not once, maybe I am just lucky, but 10-12 years ofgood luck is an incredible streak.

I once seen a pc that had that rotten Norton on it, my god I couldnt stand anything like that ruining my whole computing experience.

I have convinced several others, friends and family members, not to pay for anti virus and they all thank me to a person for the money I have saved them.

However if I was going to pay I would use Kaspersky without a doubt. It has a great reputation.

bob dylan said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Not once, maybe I am just lucky, but 10-12 years old luck is an incredible streak.

I once seen a pc that had that rotten Norton on it, my god I couldnt stand anything like that ruining my whole computing experience.

I have convinced several others, friends and family members, not to pay for anti virus and they all thank me to a person for the money I have saved them.

However if I was going to pay I would use Kaspersky without a doubt. It has a great reputation.
I used to run Avast but a virus got through and crashed my PC, so I went on to Kaspersky.
A lot of my mates use Avast and other free ones and have never had a problem.

I have been using it for about 3 years and find it fantastic. Most of my friends are using it on my recommendation and not one complaint. Support is excellent and local. Best av program I have ever used

I never used to but i have had issues with both free and paid AV ( im not a tech head). might give them a go esp getting two years for the price of 1.

Generally use a combination of free programs & utilities to keep my own PCs clean & running well myself, but recently purchased Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 for the 2-years-for-1 MWSE Champions deal for a relative - installed & tested it on thier Win7 Laptop and it seems pretty good.
Yea, has a good reputation.

Using Kaspersky Pure... before that I had Norton 360 and it seemed as slow as a wet week... Kaspersky has been great and bonus is they are a sponsor and i also got the 2 years for one deal. :)

We use Kaspersky at work, changed over from Trend Micro, and it is much much better.

I like that my work is now supporting a Manly sponsor instead of a Tigpies sponsor.

The only reason I don't have it at home is that my 24 months with McAfee doesn't expire til next November.

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Still under a deal with Norton which is sooooo slow. Will switch to Kaspersky next year.

I run a small PC repair business and used to recommend McAfee to customers but now recommend Kaspersky. I wouldn't do so if it wasn't a quality product, however.

mosto said:
I run a small PC repair business and used to recommend McAfee to customers but now recommend Kaspersky. I wouldn't do so if it wasn't a quality product, however.

Do you sell pcs to?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4