Any translators ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Watching Monday night with Matty, Inglis on and can't understand a word he is saying. Can see why they call him speak no Inglish

bones said:
He says the word 'obviously' just about every sentence.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this.

Every player and commentator says it in just about every sentence... it does my head in, obviously. Obviously It's been happening for years now.

Well, if its so freaking obvious, don't say it !!!

zabble said:
bones said:
He says the word 'obviously' just about every sentence.

I'm glad someone else has noticed this.

Every player and commentator says it in just about every sentence... it does my head in, obviously. Obviously It's been happening for years now.

Well, if its so freaking obvious, don't say it !!!
Agee, as you say Obviously, has been getting a workout for a few years now.
Another way these clowns start their answers during interviews is, "Yeah,no".
WTF is yeah-no?
Also, saying 100%, is a favourite.

"Yeah definitely" is another common phrase he states.

He must of left Hunter Sports High School (obviously in FN Qld) in yr 9 and didn't care about learning. I bet he spells his surname as Ingles too!!!

Surely earning $700K pa, he'd be able to get himself a tutor to get his English up to scratch.

I know my speech is far from eloquent, but Im not on TV.
CH9's Freddy & Andrew Johns need work too.
Saying "any think"instead of anything,
& e.g,
"He come down from Qld". Instead of
He CAME down from Qld.

How about "me personally." you mean as opposed to me impersonally!!!!!!!!

Or my favourite, king scum bellamy goes into a press conference and someone asks him the first question and his answer to the that very first question starts with "again............" Again what you ****en filthy cheating tool??????????? There's no again, this is the first time you dick!!!!!!!

Matty John's and "Boys" annoys the ****e out of me. What about this boys, what about that boys. At least we only have to suffer Inglis occasionally.

mozgrame said:
Matty John's and "Boys" annoys the ****e out of me. What about this boys, what about that boys. At least we only have to suffer Inglis occasionally.

I thought I read somewhere he was studying media studies. 'obviously' looking at a future in front of the camera. we may be seeing a whole lot more of him when he retires and walks straight into a cushy job at fox or ch9

Ralphie said:
Or my favourite, king scum bellamy goes into a press conference and someone asks him the first question and his answer to the that very first question starts with "again............" Again what you f******n filthy cheating tool??????????? There's no again, this is the first time you dick!!!!!!!

That interview Fatty did with Bellamy on the footy show was excruciating with all the "agains".

I love the constant struggle a lot of them have with the tense of did and done. Laurie Daley is the best example of this.

MissKate said:
mozgrame said:

I thought I read somewhere he was studying media studies. 'obviously' looking at a future in front of the camera. we may be seeing a whole lot more of him when he retires and walks straight into a cushy job at fox or ch9

I read lots of things about Greg, but they're never true. The truth is, he doesn't dive. He didn't bash his woman. He was not aware he was getting under the table payments at the Storm.
So...if you read he IS studying media studies, that won't be true either. ;)

Wolfman speaks well & is relaxed in front of the camera, also, Sam Thaiday.
Johnathan Thurston uses every phrase & idiom in the book, & it's an old book!

JT-"yeah, no, we won't put all our eggs in 1 basket, but a stitch in time will save 9,
but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles"

The funniest last night was Matty Johns asking Gordon Tallis what caught his eye ....divers (just after GI had denied diving). There was a real uncomfortableness about it.....which was great.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4