Any Injuries to Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It always is poor, because none of the players want to be there. Small country ground and they can't even fill it.

Inglis got injured in test, not sure how bad, groin by the looks. Also Rapira broke a thumb apparently.

Foran did have this thigh heavily strapped but he did run it out well. Very lucky we got the monday night game, hopefully the rest will see him be good to go against the Raiders.

Masked Eagle said:
Foran did have this thigh heavily strapped but he did run it out well. Very lucky we got the monday night game, hopefully the rest will see him be good to go against the Raiders.

was watching him closely off the ball. he was not running smoothly, definite limp when running at less than full pace. another 3 days will improve the injury unless he got anoher bump on it

Matabele said:
It always is poor, because none of the players want to be there.

Any you know this.... how?

I've never heard the players say they don't want to be there or they don't like it.
It's a Rep game and most players want to be in a Rep Team!

I think all those guys out there last night really put it and wanted to be there. It's their one big shot at getting an origin jersey. It's what they play for plus it can only enhance their contract value. I just dont know why the NRL dont make QLD do the same thing. Have a weekend carnival of test match Fri night, City v Country Saturday NSW and Sunday for QLD and dont play any NRL games at all.

mickqld said:
I think all those guys out there last night really put it and wanted to be there. It's their one big shot at getting an origin jersey. It's what they play for plus it can only enhance their contract value. I just dont know why the NRL dont make QLD do the same thing. Have a weekend carnival of test match Fri night, City v Country Saturday NSW and Sunday for QLD and dont play any NRL games at all.

The rep games are under the ARL's control so that issue is the other wanker Carr thing

The Hayne myth was blown apart last night. I thought both games were pretty dull arm wrestles and the Country/City almost put me to sleep. Lozza and Fitler wouldn't have had much coaching time but the attack was poor but I guess the defense was hard fought.

ManlyBacker said:
The Hayne myth was blown apart last night. I thought both games were pretty dull arm wrestles and the Country/City almost put me to sleep. Lozza and Fitler wouldn't have had much coaching time but the attack was poor but I guess the defense was hard fought.

exactly how i thought .. especially the city country i didnt watch after 10mins...

the highlight of the AUST NZ game was forans kick infield for the try:cool: the play of the game ..
otherwise typical 1 off test no feel ...

wheres the trans tasman test series we use to have best of 3..
1 yr in aust 1 yr in nz.. every four yrs to uk,, geez i miss that..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4