Anticipation Of Fire Tonight!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Pumped for an aggressive game - hopefully bring back that fire missing recently & with Gifts return sure to have a massive effect on dominating that vital ruck area.
The high octane physical games usually bring out the best in the Seaeagles & I anticipate those swarming dominent tackles to lay the platform DCE & Foz (if he plays) deserve.
Chance of some Biff & finally a tough slugfest I hope wakes the sleepy Eagles from slumber.:mad:
Kite, King & co need to really lift because Pritchard, Kasiano & Graham will smell blood if not met with ruthless commitment.
So glad Gifts back & hope Foz sneaks his way onto the paddock - if we dominate them without T Rex it will be a mass confidence boost.
Major question....Can the Eagles pack aim up tonight??

Fire? i hope the evacuation process for the stadium is well drilled and in place then

Bring it on , oooo yeah!!

Im hoping this type of game could bring Lussick back to life again!

The team should be pumped up for this one i cant wait !

Haz88 said:

I was thinking the same Haz. If his aggro is suited to any game, i think it'd be this one.

mozgrame said:
Haz88 said:

I was thinking the same Haz. If his aggro is suited to any game, i think it'd be this one.

Yep exactly , tonights game will need a bit of fire from us! should be good

Haz88 said:

Haz...I'm sure you have just overlooked this but Lussick is suspended and won't be playing tonight.

Blowfly said:
Haz88 said:

Haz...I'm sure you have just overlooked this but Lussick is suspended and won't be playing tonight.

lol ahhhh totally forgot about that one!! :(. Cheers though mate.

I think we will get blown off the park tonight by the referees whistle. The crackdown on wrestling & 10 metres was as soft as on ANZAC day, but mark my words, we will get hammered by both Hayne & Suttor.

I'm not at all confident.

Our forwards need to get a roll on tonight & give Cherry some space to work his magic. Gift will be short of a run so we don't want to heap pressure on his shoulders. I expect a good captains knock from Lyon tonight.
Can't wait, bring on the battle!

Yeah I will see fire.

Going out for tea. Indian.

Hoping to avoid score and watch replay on fox without knowing the score.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2