Anthony Seibold - Manly coach. "Official"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There’s been 6-7 coach changes in the past 2 years,not one of those roles were filled by Flanagan despite Rothfield and co’s best efforts.There’s a reason for him being overlooked

No doubt behind the scene pressure from the NRL.

Not even being presently canvassed but wouldn 't mind Billy Slater being given some consideration . Obviously has some serious coaching ability if the recent S O O series is any indication . Not sure what he would ask for if there were any overtures though but may not be unreasonable . Looks like Seibold is in the frame at the present time for i st option choice however
He was already approached and stated he has no interest in any role be it coach, assistant coach etc at Manly. Same with Jason Ryles.

There’s been 6-7 coach changes in the past 2 years,not one of those roles were filled by Flanagan despite Rothfield and co’s best efforts.There’s a reason for him being overlooked

Apparently sponsors may walk if he is appointed. Might be a bad look for branding given his past.
I disagree with this as I feel he is one of the best coaches in the game and crazy to think he is still without a head coaching roll.

Apparently sponsors may walk if he is appointed. Might be a bad look for branding given his past.
I disagree with this as I feel he is one of the best coaches in the game and crazy to think he is still without a head coaching roll.
There’s also the very real chance he’d bring his son with him and that would scare every club off

To be clear ...

Flanno
Is
A
Proven
Cheat
Your right budgie ,but he has done his time.The point being he should be able to resume his career if someone wants to give him a break.Sometimes people who have a few black eyes can make the best employees when given the chance
Bellamy a case in point ,a seriel cheat yet look how he has applied his undoubted skill to the Scum

I agree with the gist of your post .. other than your comment of unforeseeable circumstances ....

I believe the office knew there was a real good chance the islanders would have a problem ... and in fact I believe they deliberately kept the jersey from them til the 11th hour ... hence the 3 whitey McWhitefaces that model the jersey ..

Of course .. that was done just to try to push it through ... wasn't done to deliberately sabotage the season ..
You probably have a point there

Flanno knew about the doping for a year or two and didnt tell general manager and chair, thats why he isnt getting a gig, nothing to do with coaching ability

Because of the above i wouldnt want him at Manly

Siebold was the coach when the broncos had their worst season ever and won the wooden spoon

Souths and bronco players hated him as he walked around all the time with his clipboard

Des needs to be replaced by only by someone better Seibold is not better
100%, still have the vision of him pacing around the Broncos players after another dismal 1st half, and at the halftime break not really saying anything. So unusual to see this sort of body language from a first grade coach. No wonder he got the tap on the shoulder. Going on this, maybe as an assistant, but that's where it ends.

Siebold was the coach when the broncos had their worst season ever and won the wooden spoon

Souths and bronco players hated him as he walked around all the time with his clipboard

Des needs to be replaced by only by someone better Seibold is not better
Maybe he has learned from those mistakes.

Just sayin’

Flanno knew about the doping for a year or two and didnt tell general manager and chair, thats why he isnt getting a gig, nothing to do with coaching ability

Because of the above i wouldnt want him at Manly
We have all learnt from our mistakes

Mistakes are the lessons of life

No one lives without making mistakes

Does anyone know if Siebold even wants to coach manly ? He’s got a great job with English rugby.

Last time Des was the only only candidate who wanted the job after Maguire knocked it back.

A host of up and coming coaches have laughed at the suggestion that they maybe considered as coach of manly (slater and ryles).

Media are saying it also maybe Josh Hannay. They interviewed him and he sounded very luke warm to me.

Why does Penn even want siebold.
Penn kicked toovs out for coming 9th once after a GF and three top 4 finishes and he is now kicking des out for 11th place after a top 4 spot.

Siebold got the spoon !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4