another noob

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mizuno

Hi all, names brad. Been following manly since I was born (thanks dad, rip) been a long time follower of the site. You do a great job Dan. Thought now would be a good time to sign up for a couple of reasons. 1) I live in albury and very excited that the round 5 game against the raiders is coming. League is getting a good following in albury with the success of the local albury thunder side winning the last 3 premierships in group 9, along with the backing and support of many ex nrl players, Mike Eden, Josh cale, and many others.
2) it's time to really rally together and show people how strong this club is and that just because a couple of players have left, does not mean it's the end.

Hi all, names brad. Been following manly since I was born (thanks dad, rip) been a long time follower of the site. You do a great job Dan. Thought now would be a good time to sign up for a couple of reasons. 1) I live in albury and very excited that the round 5 game against the raiders is coming. League is getting a good following in albury with the success of the local albury thunder side winning the last 3 premierships in group 9, along with the backing and support of many ex nrl players, Mike Eden, Josh cale, and many others.
2) it's time to really rally together and show people how strong this club is and that just because a couple of players have left, does not mean it's the end.

Welcome Mizuno, get your hard hat and tin foil hat ready!!

Mate, like I said. I've been following for quiet some time. Many of times I've read things on here and thought to myself "that's enough internet for one day". But I look forward to this adventure with most of you

Mate, like I said. I've been following for quiet some time. Many of times I've read things on here and thought to myself "that's enough internet for one day". But I look forward to this adventure with most of you

Oh yes it can be an adventure !!

Mark has that effect on us all.

:giggle::angel:

Welcome aboard!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4