Another newbie to the Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle28

Hi all, manly supporter for 39 years and great to read all threads on the silvertails. Living in Brisbane for last 24 years and grew up in northern NSW and yes still a blue!!
I thought it's about time I came on board to contribute. Good luck to the boys this weekend!

Welcome mate,nice to have you here and with 39 years behind you we will have something to talk about.

Welcome mate,nice to have you here and with 39 years behind you we will have something to talk about.
Thanks grassy, good to be finally on and looking forward to a good year on the field and on the silvertails! Thanks for the welcome!

Hi all, manly supporter for 39 years and great to read all threads on the silvertails. Living in Brisbane for last 24 years and grew up in northern NSW and yes still a blue!!
I thought it's about time I came on board to contribute. Good luck to the boys this weekend!
Welcome aboard mate.
If you can put up with queenslanders at origin time you can handle anyone on here.

Welcome aboard mate.
If you can put up with queenslanders at origin time you can handle anyone on here.
Thanks Harvies, yes my neighbours get very vocal about origin time. And also broncos supporters . We all can't be perfect! Thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome mate. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4