Another new sponsor on board

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pity old mate from Soul Energy didn't take another half a step towards the razor when he was shaving this morning.

Good news , and I welcome any new sponsor who is prepared to pay their hard earned to support Manly .... best wishes to them ...

But it seems a strange decision for a Franchise operation to align with one tribal group within their large target market area ..... maybe the bloke is a closet Manly fan .....

PSS ... just as an aside ... I had a mate years ago that said he could always tell when a company was going to go broke .... they would sponsor a golf tournament ..... amazing the number of times he was correct ....

Good news , and I welcome any new sponsor who is prepared to pay their hard earned to support Manly .... best wishes to them ...

But it seems a strange decision for a Franchise operation to align with one tribal group within their large target market area ..... maybe the bloke is a closet Manly fan .....

PSS ... just as an aside ... I had a mate years ago that said he could always tell when a company was going to go broke .... they would sponsor a golf tournament ..... amazing the number of times he was correct ....
Didn't the Broncos have a sponsor curse for a while there ... seem to recall the likes of Ansett, Powers, 131 Shop, WOW and Traveland .... I've always been a little surprised we didn't hear much when Ergon was their major sponsor ... the idea of a government owned corp handing money over to a club .... especially one with no market in Brisbane .....

Lol I just posted something similar in the jerseys thread.

Hope the maroon shorts are only for the away jersey.
Dude, white shorts look like nappies. No-one, apart from those who shop at Lowe's for their going out clothes should like white, nappy like looking, poo filled white bloomers.

Call me old fashioned. But every time is see South's have P&O as a sponsor. I think to myself, that should be seen on Maroon and White.

White shorts......

Terry Randall 70s.jpg

Terry Randall

Last edited:
Our gear is getting pretty full. Maybe we should offer a couple of the low rent sponsors to Cronulla...
I understand that (re: shorts) we will shortly be offering up a buttock sponsorship opportunity to Kimberley-Clark and a crotch sponsorship deal to Lurex.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8