Another letter to NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I emailed the following letter after hearing the latest mud-slinging. I'm probably kidding myself if I expect that David Trot would read it. I just hope it get's a reply.

"I would prefer this letter to go to David Gallop if possible.I was astonished to read the following article from the Sydney Herald - "Cap auditor queries Stewart link"

If this article speaks the truth then the NRL needs to see to it that the rental arrangements of every player from every club is audited by the salary cap.By placing the blame of NRL players binge drinking problems on one man and one team is not the answer.

If there is any free or subsided rent situations in the league I'm sure this would be widely spread if investigated properly.

There are 16 teams in this competition and all those teams and players need to be treated equally. I urge the NRL to stop pursueing the line that we have a great competition, with one scandalous team causing all of the code's problems.

To Manly supporters what is happening with the team at the moment is a devastating and a very emotional issue. I'm sure that the majority of rubgy league supporters, including Manly supporters, are decent law abiding citizens who just love their footy.

Another point I would like to make is that after axing Stewart from the commercial the current ad running features multiple footage of various teams and only one brief snippet of the Manly team who are current NRL premiers and World Champions.

If this is not a snub at a team who worked so hard to gain their title, then the Pope musn't be Catholic.I am an educated female rugby league supporter who knows the game like the back of my hand.

I am urging David Gallop and the NRL to stop looking for individual player and single team scapegoats and treat all players and all teams with equality.

It was really funny when Darren Lockyer was on the drink and tackled a night club staff member wasn't it. Where was his suspension? Please reply."

I don't like having to do it, but I had to make that easier to read, Sorry - Dan

Excellent points Niccipops.  You need to leave two spaces after a full stop.  I doubt if you'll get a rsponse but the letter needed to be sent.  Schubert is the NRL's auditor, an ex Roosters player. 

Good luck getting a reply from Gallop. You may get one of those standard reply letters (same reply but with different addressee names) from one of the lower lifes like the other guys here who sent off a letter to the NRL.

DSM5 link said:
Excellent points Niccipops.  You need to leave two spaces after a full stop.  I doubt if you'll get a rsponse but the letter needed to be sent.  Schubert is the NRL's auditor, an ex Roosters player. 
Thanks for the literacy tips about the double spacing. I'm actually a heighlee ejewkayted pursen but sumtymes I bugger up, just the Sea Eagles on the drink.

Gallop will just hit the delete button if it does happen to get past his gatekeepers

The Wheel link said:
Gallop will just hit the delete button if it does happen to get past his gatekeepers
I do realise this, but venting is tension relieving and free of charge.

niccipops, I believe that getting on the grog is the thing to do for Manly supporters and players.  I may be wrong there, but that's what I've heard.

DSM5 link said:
niccipops, I believe that getting on the grog is the thing to do for Manly supporters and players.  I may be wrong there, but that's what I've heard.
Oops, I've let the side down. Nexsht time I'll make sure I'm absholutely blotto when I email the Nrl. Shorry 'bout that.

Niccipops I am starting to like you more each day.....well said, but will be unread. But hey,if that helps your tension then sobeit!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Niccipops I am starting to like you more each day.....well said, but will be unread. But hey,if that helps your tension then sobeit!!
Shanksh Mark. (hiccup)

niccipops link said:
Another point I would like to make is that after axing Stewart from the commercial the current ad running features multiple footage of various teams and only one brief snippet of the Manly team who are current NRL premiers and World Champions.

If this is not a snub at a team who worked so hard to gain their title, then the Pope musn't be Catholic.I am an educated female rugby league supporter who knows the game like the back of my hand.

I am urging David Gallop and the NRL to stop looking for individual player and single team scapegoats and treat all players and all teams with equality.

It was really funny when Darren Lockyer was on the drink and tackled a night club staff member wasn't it. Where was his suspension? Please reply.\"

Speaking of treating all people equally, I wonder what Gallop thinks of his new poster boy now?

[img=400x300]http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6388658,00.jpg[/img]

DSM5 link said:

I spewed in a gutter in town the weekend before last, just a day after the season launch, it must have been me trying to emulate my role models at Manly :p

Getting on it last saturday night ended up being the right option too. Was going to stay home and watch the match, but got talked out of it by a girl who wouldn't take no for an answer, and I know that the game was easier to watch at 3am when I was half pissed, it numbed the pain beautifully

Has this been sent to the Telecrap Matas?  If not, drop Zorba a line, he's got the conduit.

Kiwi, it didn't matter what time you watched that game, it was painful.  I was there and felt sick after ten minutes.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=179673.msg213041#msg213041 date=1237170440]

It was really funny when Darren Lockyer was on the drink and tackled a night club staff member wasn't it. Where was his suspension? Please reply.\"

Speaking of treating all people equally, I wonder what Gallop thinks of his new poster boy now?

[img=400x300]http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,6388658,00.jpg[/img]
[/quote]He'll need to submit his nipple piercing for DNA testing.

DSM5 link said:
Kiwi, it didn't matter what time you watched that game, it was painful.  I was there and felt sick after ten minutes.

The bourbon and the fast forward button certainly made it easier

DSM5 link said:
Has this been sent to the Telecrap Matas?  If not, drop Zorba a line, he's got the conduit.
  It was published by the Courier Mail, not sure about the Tele.

Keep in mind Gallop has suspended Stewart for 4 weeks for being "drunk and disorderly in a public place" and the extra sting in the suspension is because he was the "face of the NRL campaign".

That photo makes it pretty clear there is a double standard in operation.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6