Another BIG give-away

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
After the HUGE success of our give-away earlier this week, we are tacking it up a notch by giving away 20 double passes to Sunday's Grand Final*.

To go in the draw, just register your details for our Golden Wings Membership** competition here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X82VX5K

Not only will you go in the draw to win tickets to see the Sea Eagles take on the Roosters for the ultimate prize in rugby league, but you will also be in the running to win a Sea Eagles 2014 GOlden Wings Premium General Admission Membership!

Good luck everyone, and GO MANLY!!!

Larissa

*Grand Final ticket competition will close at midday on Saturday 5 October. Golden Wings competition closes midday Friday 11 October. All those who have registered previously for our Golden Wings competition will be in the draw for Grand Final tickets.

** Golden Wings Premium General Admission Membership includes; Premium GA access to all 10 Brookvale Oval home games, Cat 1 reserved seat for 2 alternate venue Sea Eagles home games, invitation to exclusive cocktail party with 2014 NRL squad, entry into tipping comp (first prize $1,000 cash), 2014 Member scarf, drink bottle, Member cap, lanyard, bumper sticker, NEW Members-Only Season Preview magazine and discounts on Sea Eagles merchandise. All valued at $500. For more information on Golden Wings Membership visit www.seaeagles.com.au/membership

oh wow, that's awesome. I am waiting for a 2013 home jersey for giveaway, I have been eyeing one off for a while, I was counting on it for my birthday next week, but given that we are moving OS all funds have been diverted to house renos and flights.

Hope that the NRL Marketing Team do not fob off their irrational ticket pricing formula which has resulted in slow sales, onto Manly Fans not going :mad:

HappilyManly said:
Hope that the NRL Marketing Team do not fob off their irrational ticket pricing formula which has resulted in slow sales, onto Manly Fans not going :mad:

Nothing to do with slow sales, just the generosity of your fantastic club!!

Hi Larissa,

It looks like you can not complete the comp if you filled out the previous one??

lsz said:
Hi Larissa,

It looks like you can not complete the comp if you filled out the previous one??

It's the same comp, all those who have already entered will be automatically in the draw for the Grand Final tickets.

PS pretty sure I covered this off in my terms & conditions above :angel:

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Only where you said....

All those who have registered previously for our Golden Wings competition will be in the draw for Grand Final tickets.

Sorry!

Larissa said:
HappilyManly said:

Marketing surely, as 'generosity' would have had us all in the Corporate box on half way:p

BTW, does the Club have access to the ticket sales PAX number?

There are still lots of tickets on eBay etc, and it is such a shame that the Bronze Category Seat allocation is so drastically less than last GFs :dodgy:

Hope we get at least 70k or the Conspirators will take the next GF to Suncorp :s

Thanks to Larissa and the club for running these give aways. Good luck to everyone as well.

Dan said:
oh wow, that's awesome. I am waiting for a 2013 home jersey for giveaway, I have been eyeing one off for a while, I was counting on it for my birthday next week, but given that we are moving OS all funds have been diverted to house renos and flights.

Hey Dan,
Whats this moving OS?
As Site Owner mate, what goes if u r not in the mix here at Elite Manly Country.

Thanks for the short time I've been with you guys.
GO MANLY Sunday. I think the boys have enough in the tank to do it after the last 3 weeks.

Big Pete C Eagle said:
Dan said:

Hey Dan,
Whats this moving OS?
As Site Owner mate, what goes if u r not in the mix here at Elite Manly Country.

GO MANLY Sunday. I think the boys have enough in the tank to do it after the last 3 weeks.

Hi Pete,,

I havrnt lived in manly for several years now. I have a new job in Amsterdam so am leaving these shores in about two weeks.

Dan

HappilyManly said:
Larissa said:
HappilyManly said:

Marketing surely, as 'generosity' would have had us all in the Corporate box on half way:p

BTW, does the Club have access to the ticket sales PAX number?

There are still lots of tickets on eBay etc, and it is such a shame that the Bronze Category Seat allocation is so drastically less than last GFs :dodgy:

Hope we get at least 70k or the Conspirators will take the next GF to Suncorp :s

The Pax on the Tickets i bought on Monday was around 75K

Dan said:
Big Pete C Eagle said:
Dan said:

Hey Dan,
Whats this moving OS?

Hi Pete,,

I havrnt lived in manly for several years now. I have a new job in Amsterdam so am leaving these shores in about two weeks.

Dan

You did a mighty job with Silvertails. I came from a soccer background for years here in Bathurst. Drove past Ajax home ground in Amsterdam when I was over there in 1981 (Johan Crueff was my fave in Holland). I have Dutch friends in Sutherland Shire. I wish you all the best and if the job is in fuel (like Shell etc), hope to see Aussies get a better deal and discount......ha ha ha.
Take care and keep well
Big Pete

Big Pete C Eagle said:
Dan said:
Big Pete C Eagle said:
Dan said:

Hey Dan,
Whats this moving OS?

Hi Pete,,

Dan

You did a mighty job with Silvertails. I came from a soccer background for years here in Bathurst. Drove past Ajax home ground in Amsterdam when I was over there in 1981 (Johan Crueff was my fave in Holland). I have Dutch friends in Sutherland Shire. I wish you all the best and if the job is in fuel (like Shell etc), hope to see Aussies get a better deal and discount......ha ha ha.
Take care and keep well
Big Pete

Dont worry silvertails will stay and I will do my best to keep it up. Either way the guys and gals of the leadership team do most of the work anyway so you have them to thank

@Dan is a Libran?!

That explains a lot.

edit: Great prizes Larissa!

globaleagle said:
@Dan is a Libran?!

That explains a lot.

edit: Great prizes Larissa!

Are you picking on us Librans? :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8