Another addition to Manly's staff!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
"Chief medical officer Bassam Moses has gone to GWS, while head physiotherapist James Rahme has joined Des Hasler at Manly. Players are not happy to lose these two medicos. The Bulldogs have ranked highly in keeping players on the field and healthy over the past five years."

Last edited:
"Chief medical officer Bassam Moses has gone to GWS, while head physiotherapist James Rahme has joined Des Hasler at Manly. Players are not happy to lose these two medicos. The Bulldogs have ranked highly in keeping players on the field and healthy over the past five years."

Little bit of karma is this move, getting the Dogs medico with a good track record.

What an incredible turnaround from having no "Manly" staff and a rudderless front room that appeared to have zero interest in the club being successful.

I wonder what was the driving force behind it. Was it Gorman? Did Penn finally take offence to the NRL's blatant anti-Manly campaign? Was it the NRL slur against Bozo?

I guess it doesn't really matter why or how, just that we are now finally on the track we should always follow.

What an incredible turnaround from having no "Manly" staff and a rudderless front room that appeared to have zero interest in the club being successful.

I wonder what was the driving force behind it. Was it Gorman? Did Penn finally take offence to the NRL's blatant anti-Manly campaign? Was it the NRL slur against Bozo?

I guess it doesn't really matter why or how, just that we are now finally on the track we should always follow.
It must be in huge part due to Des. Which further underlines how out of his depth Barrett was.

I think Lyall put together a strong business plan and influential argument to the board that demanded investment and resources. Getting Des just reinforced this - invest or die!

Don’t forget recruitment had commenced for many of these roles but were put on hold when a certain person sought a release and/or resigned

Last edited:
I think Lyall put together a strong business plan and influential argument to the board that demanded investment and resources. Getting Des just reinforced this - invest or die!

Don’t forget recruitment had commenced for many of these roles but were put on hold when a certain person sought a release and/or resigned
Sadly Manly has 400k being paid to a man who can't/won't find himself another job :confused:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8