Announcement Android App now available

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_20170617-185511.png

What's a disucssion?!

Dan downloaded the app.
When I look at the Rumours and Signings thread it takes me to the first page. Is it possible to go to the most current posting or page?

Dan downloaded the app.
When I look at the Rumours and Signings thread it takes me to the first page. Is it possible to go to the most current posting or page?

This is on the list of improvements for a future release. This is a very early release with incremental improvements

cheers Dan.
I didn't want my first communication with you to sound like a criticism. Appreciate all the hard work you put into this forum.

cheers Dan.
I didn't want my first communication with you to sound like a criticism. Appreciate all the hard work you put into this forum.

All good we want the best experience possible but it will be a gradual process. The android app is actually better than the iOS one at this stage but it should improve as time goes on

My iPhone ap says it's disabled... does that mean I get to park in the wide car space near the shops..
No it means you are using the old and incorrect app. Go back to the App Store and search for silvertails and download the new one

Love the app! It feels like a mobile app and not just a shortcut to the application. Not knocking on the previous app but this feels a lot better. Great work Dan. Would love to pay for this app if I could.

That was meant to be a reply to a previous post, saying the new app is better, maybe I need some learnin' on the new app.

hi dan just dl the new app is there anyway the thread scrolls down to your last seen post still or is mandatory that you must scroll down through each thread after re opening? thanks champ

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6