Always love eels trouble stories

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I played golf today with a guy who is good mates with Steve Kearney.
He reckons Kearney is on his way out and Steve reckons the parra players are lazy tools, plus bigheads who don't want to train. Reckon there's a little bit of Jarryd Hayne behind that kind of attitude? I might put a lazy $20 on the eels to pick up the spoon. Dickheads, I can't stand parra.

Hayne is always boasting on twitter about missing the hard training sessions cos he's "hurt"

I heard that their centre Loko has done his knee and is out for the season and Rory Brien has done his shoulder and could also be out for the season. 2 down already. bahabahabaha

tookey said:
I heard that their centre Loko has done his knee and is out for the season and Rory Brien has done his shoulder and could also be out for the season. 2 down already. bahabahabaha

Loko is a machine.....thats unfortunate hopefully both recover quickly

We don't need parra or anyone else to be injured

This means that there will be more Juniors ready to be signed, 2V better send someone over there to check them out.

They sacked Daniel Anderson and he took them to the GF, Kearney would have to be nervous. Who'd want to coach them though, the clubs a basket case......maybe this is big Hoppas time to shine. lol.

If his players are big heads and don't want to train, then under perform on the weekend, drop them to lower grades. Bring up some juniors. Where did Loko come from? Hayne, Hindmarsh, it wouldn't worry me. If you want other clubs to be interseted in signing you as a coach, then start pulling the players into line. They will run crying to the club with all sorts of threats, and the club will cave, sack you and you'll have your pay out, which is what you wanted anyway. Stick it up the lazy fat pricks!!

The Eagle said:
tookey said:

It's poor form to wish injury on other players - with Issac Luke the exception

eagles2win said:
The Eagle said:
tookey said:

Lol couldn't agree more,i hope he suffers a career ender before he ends someone elses

Also Crocker fits under the Issac Luke rule of hopeful injuries

Wishing injury on anyone, and I don't care who they are, is pretty poor form. The judiciary should grow some balls and stamp the illegal tactics out of the game through lengthy suspensions.

swoop said:
Wishing injury on anyone, and I don't care who they are, is pretty poor form. The judiciary should grow some balls and stamp the illegal tactics out of the game through lengthy suspensions.
I agree it's poor form to wish injury on anyone but I do have 2 exceptions C Smith and B Slater flithy rexes ;)

The Eagle said:
tookey said:

Parra scum stole Hoppa jnr and his brothers from us so as far as I am concerned they can all rot in hell.

eagles2win said:
The Eagle said:
tookey said:

I don't see anyone wishing an injury on a player? There is a report that 2 players could be out for the season and I was laughing at the parramatta club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4