Almost the perfect wishlist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
So 2021 we see positive changes...

Cartwright is gone - never been a fan - not sure he is terrible, but never seemed a fit at Manly....had a lot to do with defence which has been poor

Waddell is gone - Came out the blocks snd looked good, but has really offered very little since - gone backwards

Garrick is gone - Good athlete and solid first season- again gone backwards and though some rate him big time, have never really seen it ?

Taufua is likely gone -
Mixed feelings- a Manly champion, but injuries have made his agility and speed plunder so far, it can be sad to watch ....wish him well but it's that time

This is part of the cleanout needed to move forward- totally back this and see it making Manly far stronger in 2021

We may well have to waste an entire years salary on Jorge as remember we aren’t one of the glamour clubs so getting a medical retirement might be very difficult.

Cartwright is gone - never been a fan - not sure he is terrible, but never seemed a fit at Manly....had a lot to do with defence which has been poor

Waddell is gone - Came out the blocks snd looked good, but has really offered very little since - gone backwards

Garrick is gone - Good athlete and solid first season- again gone backwards and though some rate him big time, have never really seen it ?

Taufua is likely gone -
Mixed feelings- a Manly champion, but injuries have made his agility and speed plunder so far, it can be sad to watch ....wish him well but it's that time

This is part of the cleanout needed to move forward- totally back this and see it making Manly far stronger in 2021

I think we missed a few things on Cartwright's resume. The add said defensive coach, not a touch football coach? Did prove he could coach to his capabilities.

Agree about the clean out. Guess the million dollar question is whether TT comes back well and can make a full season. If so I think the backline (given experience) will turn out to be a long term gun backline. The half million question is what direction will the club go at 5/8? stay with Cust or move him to hooker, and do we give Schuster a long run or do we go back to Walker or send him back to centre. I personally think given Waddell gone, and move Guaca into 2nd row, the forward are fine - not referring to hooker as maybe Cust will end up there until Faina comes back very late in the year.

We may well have to waste an entire years salary on Jorge as remember we aren’t one of the glamour clubs so getting a medical retirement might be very difficult.
True - if your not a favourite of the NRL decision makers - you get little favours....

Taufua is likely gone -

Agree. All we need is Suli gone.

Then have Funa and Walker at centre. Parker and B Turbo as backup.

Schuster as 5/8 with Walker as back up.

Na put walker on the trade block. We could get a good return of $$ in him.

Walker is taking unders after his court issues, so not sure there is much $$ between them.

Walker can run circles around Suli and he can play 5/8th.
Suli can run hard every now and then.

Will be interesting next year as we have walker, suli, harper, parker, funa and hopoate? To select from. Hopefully we can medically retire jorgey boy and get rid of one of someone else above. Parker for me. Need another winger imo. Harper and funa are excellent cover at centre.
1.Turbo / Hoppa
2.Saab /
3.Walker / Funa
4.Suli / Harper
5.??? /
6.Schuster
7.DCE

Walker is taking unders after his court issues, so not sure there is much $$ between them.

Walker can run circles around Suli and he can play 5/8th.
Suli can run hard every now and then.
I’m not sure what he’s on but wasn’t 600k mentioned? Might be wrong. Sorry mate but I’m over Walker tbh. Never rated him as a manly player and even tho I supported him never liked his mouthy crap on field. Sure he’s prob changed. I just think he still offers value for us if we shop him. Centre is the least valuable position on the field and I’d stick with Funa, Suli, Harper and Parker there. He’s filled in at 6 alright as well but we ain’t winning a premiership with him there. Always happy to be proven wrong but that’s my opinion.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2