All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Newcastle is not all that different to most of the eastern suburbs. The harbourside parts like woollahra, and rose bay etc are unlike Newcastle.

The rest, randwick through to the beaches and south are very much like bar beach and cooks hill in Newcastle. A mix of public housing and bogans among middle classes.

Both newy and the eastern suburbs share a large population of young men with “sleeve” tattoos, gelled hair, “Elwood” t shirts, “von Dutch” caps, shoulder chips, drugs, and a lack of respect for women, education, the arts and the finer things in life.
Aha! Just reading this after returning from Newcastle Farmers Market - the best there is! Thought I knew it all because I walk dogs in Centennial Park and pick up from Woollahra, Bellevue Hill, Paddo etc. Now those people ....

I hope Mitchell understands irony.

(and not coppery and bronzy)

http://www.nrl.com/pearce-urges-lamb-to-remain-a-knight/tabid/10874/newsid/116747/default.aspx

Mitchell Pearce has implored Brock Lamb to remain at Newcastle, even though the 21-year-old has the same reasons to leave that led to his departure from Sydney Roosters.

As Pearce began pre-season training with Newcastle on Monday, Lamb has been linked with an early release from his NRL contract to join Manly.

Last edited:
Both newy and the eastern suburbs share a large population of young men with “sleeve” tattoos, gelled hair, “Elwood” t shirts, “von Dutch” caps, shoulder chips, drugs, and a lack of respect for women, education, the arts and the finer things in life.
Lol got him gone yes. Bang on

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6