All The Best To The Tipping Comp Leaders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If only I'd not supported Manly throughout the year, I'd have won the big prize.  Boo to any of you who didn't go for the Eagles every week. 

Went for a few upsets this week in the hope of snagging the lead. One of which was the Titans.....serves me right.

My work comp I went Eagles every week! Can't tip against them - its a disgrace and you aren't a true supporter. ;)

I tip with my head and if I think we will lose I will tip that way. Hardly ever happens but it doesn't make me less of a supporter!!! :)

I tipped a perfect round.....didnt help me at all though

Congrats to ssar, amazing consistency over the year. Good one Dan - I got one earlier this year and it is rare to get even near a perfect round. Matt would have picked up an extra 4 pts if he had backed the Sea Eagles!

haha - i normally always pick the Eags.....but i couldn't get the Cronulla game out of my head

Came home with a bit of a wet sail, but ssar didn't faulter.

Well done!

Bretta I don't think you did win the football you signed up ad bmartin and paid under that account and then entered tips half way through ad Brett.

I need to do all the math on that to see who actually got true last but that will probably take until the weekend to get to

yeah and i explained what happened and you fixed it and then changed it again why did you do that i gave up on it after all that crap i want my money back i have been scumbagged.

Piss off Bretta23.  You deserve nothing for being such sooky whinger.  Don't give the little scumbag anything Dan.  And can I have my money back Dan?  

bretta23 link said:
yeah and i explained what happened and you fixed it and then changed it again why did you do that i gave up on it after all that crap i want my money back i have been scumbagged.

Excuse me?

I fixed it yes. And asked you to use the bmartin account again. But you didn't you kept using the bretta account. You complained again and I told you exactly what had happened, you didnt respond and I left it at that.

I did the math, You came in neither first nor last and finished in the middle of the back (based on taking the last rounds off of your bmartin account and adding your bretta account to that. So the issue is neither here nor there.

I am not giving any money back because you dont have the ability to follow instructions.

It was all discussed here.
http://silvertails.net/forums/topic,180679.15/

Dan

I didn't go in, but if I had I would have won.

You'd better pay up Dan. I don't want to be scumbagged.

ads link said:
I didn't go in, but if I had I would have won.

You'd better pay up Dan. I don't want to be scumbagged.

haha gold

On these arguments, I should have won it damn it and maybe I should keep the prizes.

As for the prizes, we are talking to Ssar abouut getting his prize to him.

The football is still up in the air until the dust settles. Perhaps I should ask the donor of the prizes to keep it :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6