All silent on the choc front

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
At our most critical time of the season the talk about choc was daily, now our season is over we haven't heard a peep........ I really hope chocolate sorts out his issues with the club and stays..... To lose gift and choc an SOO and international back row pair in the same year will kill us...... Our go forward was laughable this year , imagine what it would be like less choc, I for one really hope he stays , but without the rubbish.

I think when the team was playing crap and all the rubbish was going on in the media, I may have posted that if Choc wants to go, then best he goes now.
Now however, everyday that the story isn't in the media, the more I hope its wrong. Deserves to play out his career at Manly and would look sh#t in an eels jersey. Current bunch of young forwards need a hard head like Choc to be around. Hopefully he still wants to be here.

Id say the whining worms dont have the cap. Hence the delay in any announcement. Manly are in the position of strength on this. He will have to force the issue and the club must get the best deal for the club.

For me it's unthinkable that he stays. Too much damage with bis gob rather than his football.

One way or another we all need to move on from this saga.

I'm happy with whatever arrangement the club and Anthony come up with....All I want for xmas is for us to get at least one (hopefully two) battle hardened frontrower/s .

This tale is to be neither an accusation nor a confession, and least of all an adventure, for breaking a contract and going to the Eels is not an adventure to those who stand face to face with it. It will try simply to tell of a generation of men who, even though they may have escaped shells, were destroyed by the Sea Eagles Board.

bob dylan said:
It is ironic how it was in the papers every day and died last week when we were done.

Yeah it is weird. It's not as if there is any other league news going on this week ;0)

Too late for Choc, the only reason for delay is the Eels have to free up some space.

It was all boo-hoo from the Squeels who only had 200k to spend. I'm sure they are talking tough behind closed doors to get him. They need to kick out someone otherwise it will be another year to wait for them.

The Wheel said:
Too late for Choc, the only reason for delay is the Eels have to free up some space.
apparently they want him for next to nothing and they have have signed Faaoso apparently,that wont help free up any of their cap

Which should be a clear sign to is that listening to the media spin should be done at your own peril

The eels are trying to offload Joseph Paulo to us and are still negotiating the cash payment to Watmough next year.

He is gone and Foran will also go at the end of 2015. Snake is also trying to get out as well. These departures will be defining moments for Toovey

Daveagle said:
The talentless hacks have no reason to try and destabilise our club now, so there's no need for their BS stories.

It will start up again after the GF is all done and there's columns to fill.
Yep. After about a solid week or two of either bunny-hugging or master coach-de$ worshipping articles, storm clouds will gather over Narrabeen again.
Then early next year all the experts will write us off again because we're too: old, young, small, inexperienced, disgruntled and every other reason they can think of.
DCE and Foz will be linked to all 15 opposition clubs and a board member will throw an egg and lettuce sandwich at another board member.
Life rolls on for the Manly Sea Eagles with never a dull moment.;)
Can't wait 'til kick off 2015.

niccipops said:
Daveagle said:
The talentless hacks have no reason to try and destabilise our club now, so there's no need for their BS stories.

It will start up again after the GF is all done and there's columns to fill.
Yep. After about a solid week or two of either bunny-hugging or master coach-de$ worshipping articles, storm clouds will gather over Narrabeen again.
Then early next year all the experts will write us off again because we're too: old, young, small, inexperienced, disgruntled and every other reason they can think of.
DCE and Foz will be linked to all 15 opposition clubs and a board member will throw an egg and lettuce sandwich at another board member.
Life rolls on for the Manly Sea Eagles with never a dull moment.;)
Can't wait 'til kick off 2015.

Egg and lettuce? Surely he could think of a tastier sandwich to throw at somebody

tookey said:
The eels are trying to offload Joseph Paulo to us and are still negotiating the cash payment to Watmough next year.

He is gone and Foran will also go at the end of 2015. Snake is also trying to get out as well. These departures will be defining moments for Toovey

Totally agree, I'm certain Tooves would like to be in charge of a football team and not be undermined by a certain few

Sillybus said:
Egg and lettuce? Surely he could think of a tastier sandwich to throw at somebody
Well, there's always egg and lettuce sandwiches in the mix they serve at meetings/events. It would be a good one to throw as bits would fly everywhere.:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4