The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is awesome for us. Exposes him to some first grade while we have Turbo coming back. We hopefully get a free look at how he goes at first grade level and his confidence can't as easily be shot to pieces with a bad performance in a different jersey under a different coach.

It’s a great idea see how he goes get his confidence up and next year we benefit
I wonder if he gets a couple weeks warm up then we see him for the rest of the season. Initially I thought wtf. On the flip side we lose this weekend, what do we have to lose, just throw him in next week.

I see in his profile that he is 25 years old? Give him a run with the Warriors, make an assessment on whether he is worth persisting with. If he is, bring him back.

If not, he can follow that well-worn Hopoate path with another club.

well, he will be joining alvaro and george jennings. good for the young man to get a run.
how awful we dont let albert have a go in our team.

Personally I think this is great news. Think about it... obviously with no nsw cup to get an 18yr old body right for 1st grade (coming off 2yrs with no footy), Des is getting him ready for next season.
Given all our problems, hoppa is not capable of coming in fresh and single-handedly turning our club's fortunes in his first few weeks on debut. Let him have a run and a hit with the warriors, gain a little experience, make some errors and poor defensive reads... and just when he starts getting the hang of it - boom back at brookie. Invaluable experience. Well played Desmond

I see in his profile that he is 25 years old? Give him a run with the Warriors, make an assessment on whether he is worth persisting with. If he is, bring him back.

If not, he can follow that well-worn Hopoate path with another club.
He's still a teenager...but agreed

or he is gone for next year and not in our plans.
Des will be focusing this as a positive for young Hoppa. Telling him she’s earnt the chance, big part of our future etc. not like he will go to NZ long term, especially with RTS there. The more I sit and consider it, it has to be a good thing for us if he’s not gonna get a start if Toms coming back. There’s every chance we won’t see a reserve grade comp next year either with covid so give him a run. I can see the argument to blood him for us too tho.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6