Albert Hopoate Gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And while we're on it, why are ripped tattered jeans so fashionable?...
Back in the day I had a pair, had to save so I could chuck them out & buy a decent pair!

I'm with ya @Shoe1.
Who starts these trends and why would someone follow that trend?
And then why would that trend take off?
Who looks at that and says yep, that's the look I'm after, won't I look cool.
I'm always stirring my mate's son who is about 25, always asking him where his socks are?
@StuBoot and @Shoe1 you appear to have a lot in common…. You both know a lot about socks!

Just sayin’

And while we're on it, why are ripped tattered jeans so fashionable?...
Back in the day I had a pair, had to save so I could chuck them out & buy a decent pair!

100%. My mother would've slapped me over the back of the head for spending money on jeans that are 50% holes. @:worried:

I'm perplexed by the trend for men to wear trousers too short and no socks with their shoes.
If you look closely at the photo, you'll see that neither Albert or his fiancé are wearing shoes, but are wearing slippers (or indoor shoes). He is kneeling & she is standing on a carpet edged by candles which is part of the proposal ceremony. They are both church goers who would consider taking the steps toward marriage a very significant event in their lives.

Maybe Hopoate is on a train and trial contract and cannot afford socks?
As Albert is included in the Raiders' top 30 squad he would be contracted.

omg boomers....

just go back to your corduroy pants, white stained singlets and vests and leave the world alone!

Or is this just you all waving fists at clouds in vengeance for the same things being said about your 70's hair and flared pants?

stupid hippies. lol

I'm perplexed by the trend for men to wear trousers too short and no socks with their shoes. I would advise the lady to say no until he agrees to wear socks. Also slip-on shoes for men are a no-no.
Haha, I looked at the photo, and my eyes went straight for the ankle freezer pants, and no socks. Then I thought, "Jesus, I’m getting old, that’s something my old man would pick up on. I wont post anything…..then to my delight @Shoe1 s comment straight after, had me rejoicing….."It’s not just me!…thank god".:party::D:p

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7