Alan Jones

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Been out all day so just watching Matty Johns repeat. How good was Alan Jones. Especially liked his idea to piss the NRL commission off. We need to get Alan involved in the NRL again. Champion bloke.

Last edited:
Been out all day so just watching Matty Johns repeat. How good was Alan Jones. Especially liked his idea to piss the NRL commission off. We need to get Alen involved in the NRL again. Champion bloke.
I'm going to try and watch a replay.
But sadly you'd have more chance of chopping wood with a banana skin than getting rid of them.
Look at the koala Grant.
He now heads up the IRL.
It's just a political play pen once you are in the door. But if anyone could find a way around it Jones could.
I'm not a fan of the bloke but he has some contacts.

How was it when Matty was reading off his Wallabies stats, and Alan corrected him. The look on Matty's face was
"Shiit this bloke knows his stuff"
I didn't know until tonight that his gig's at the Tigers and Souths were totally unpaid!
He is just the sort of bloke we need to shake the joint up.
He would be capable of orchestrating some form of takeover.
Whether he'd be interested or where it would end up is the question.
Just the threat of it would be enough to make turdles squirm.
Did he mention that grub directly?

He would be capable of orchestrating some form of takeover.
Whether he'd be interested or where it would end up is the question.
Just the threat of it would be enough to make turdles squirm.
Did he mention that grub directly?
No he didn't. But I loved how he jumped on Beatties rort.
Unfortunately I think @bob dylan is right. He's too smart to be playing around with league.

Did you hear him rambling about the big changes he’d make though? If you miss a penalty goal the defenders should get the ball back. We should offer a car (I think he said car, he was talking very quickly) for try of the year, because this would stop people complaining about officiating and you don’t get a conversion for tries from kicks (not the worst).

How was it when Matty was reading off his Wallabies stats, and Alan corrected him. The look on Matty's face was
"Shiit this bloke knows his stuff"
I didn't know until tonight that his gig's at the Tigers and Souths were totally unpaid!
He is just the sort of bloke we need to shake the joint up.
Knows his stuff?You did hear him say his two wingers combined for 50 tries one season,right?

I actually really liked his idea that when you're offered a penalty you get one play. You kick for touch you go for goal or you tap it.

Why is it when you choose goal and miss you get the ball back? If you miss touch you don't get it back, if you drop the tap you don't get it.

Its purely the fact of kicking the ball dead that gives you the ball back. I agree get rid of it, if you take a penalty shot and miss, too bad, that was your call.

Been out all day so just watching Matty Johns repeat. How good was Alan Jones. Especially liked his idea to piss the NRL commission off. We need to get Alan involved in the NRL again. Champion bloke.

Absolutely a champion bloke. I know him personally as he is the Patron of the Charity I manage. He has a heart of gold and will do anything you ask him to for the Charity and is a man of integrity and immense intelligence traits that the NRL and the Commission seriously lack !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Humphry B Bear would do a better job running the NRL than Greenturd and his goons
You would really prefer this bear to be in charge
I%20-%20BARNEY%20THE%20BEAR.JPG

He has a very low tolerance for numb-nuttery and Punchies ..... that is a positive ....... we could do a lot worse ....

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6