Ageing roster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Am sick of references to Manly's ageing roster and implications it it is a reason why Foran could leave.

Yes - Mason, Stewart, Matai and Lyon probably have 2-3 more seasons in them (Mason less).

Ballin can play on for several years, as can Lawrence, as he started late.

And a big chunk of our squad is filled with players aged 25 or under.

An ageing roster was a valid criticism 2 seasons ago. Not now.

Recruitment team has done a stunning job to stack Manly with outstanding young players.

Am sick of references to Manly's ageing roster and implications it it is a reason why Foran could leave.

Yes - Mason, Stewart, Matai and Lyon probably have 2-3 more seasons in them (Mason less).

Ballin can play on for several years, as can Lawrence, as he started late.

And a big chunk of our squad is filled with players aged 25 or under.

An ageing roster was a valid criticism 2 seasons ago. Not now.

Recruitment team has done a stunning job to stack Manly with outstanding young players.
Lawrence has only just turned 30 at the end of december. Plenty of miles in the tank.

I find it disturbing that nobody else's roster ages

I age one year every ****ing year, these players from other teams have a secret and i want it

It's tired journalism - someone wrote it in about 2011 and the term stuck. Realistically we have many new players in the squad every year since.

lol if you go through the ages our squad average is actually early to mid 20's no way is that an ageing roster. Nor do I believe there is any chance it is the oldest

Its simply because Snake, Ballin and Skivvy are a year older and we bought an almost 35 year old in Mason, to the journo's that's all that matters.

Absolute bottom feeders, worse than used car salesmen

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4