AFL Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best afl grand final in a while
Collingwood getting beat in close one
Love it suck on that Eddie
Then having eagle rock blasted around the mcg on grand final day
Loving it
Well done west coast ..from a GWS supporter
Now scum storm to get done tomorrow

Last edited:
Great game, first full AFL game I’ve watched in ages. It’s great to have a day time grand final and to see the fans given such s great experience. What struck me was how the Umpires were so sure of themselves, respectful to the players and allowed to show discretion to let the game flow - very refreshing.

I watched the last quarter. Was a great tassle as the score was so close. Thought that guy dropped the ball before a clean mark just before that winning goal. But i know **** bout afl.

From an Eagles fan in the east, to the Eagles in the west, well done West Coast! :party:

Just turned on and I see the blokes who drop the ball in the blue must have dropped it less than the ones playing for Eddie.

Nice work.

Man of the match gets 10 minutes alone with Bruce Macaveney.

Collingwood had it won in the first quarter and took it easy till they realised Eagles were serious.
Great game for Afl

Great game, first full AFL game I’ve watched in ages. It’s great to have a day time grand final and to see the fans given such s great experience. What struck me was how the Umpires were so sure of themselves, respectful to the players and allowed to show discretion to let the game flow - very refreshing.
I watch one game a year. Jeez they do the whole thing well. ****s on what the NRL serve up. I like the traditions and how they haven't bent over to the TV network and play the game in the arvo. It was also good not seeing KFC ads every time someone scored.

Last edited:
The umpires today were never the center of attention they let the players sort it out.
Such a enjoyment seeing the game flow like it did today.

Not totally convinced on that, I had to turn the sound off because that bloody whistle blowing was doing my head in

I know f-all about the game, but thought I'd give it a go for the last two quarters seens as though there were Eagles involved. The fumbling of the ball drove me nuts. And by the looks of some of those Collingwood supporters, they'd give the Souths fans a run for their money. (A lot of missing teeth). Was good seeing Eddie drop the head. Best part was Eagle Rock blasting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6