AFB ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
AFB what did he do ???

We really needed him to lift !

Darcy and Starlo lifted

But where was this AFB ?

waste of space, Liability: Brown, AFB, Myles

All the Fulton and Penn supporters and optimists: Enjoy your liability product

AFB what did he do ???

Darcy and Starlo lifted

But where was this AFB ?

barrett put him on in the 50th minute, just as penrith got going. We just got tired. Absolutte joke of a 2nd half by the entire team

He had no chance today. Coming on when Penrith hit their straps. We just look unfit. Even when we were up it looked like our energy reserves were getting drained. Weve looked unfit all year.

He wasn't as good as previous weeks. He didn't get a chance to get in the game early.
You also have to remember this is his first year in the NRL.
The bloke is a rookie and as we know props can take a few years to mature.

starling lussick & vave were all good .... before they ran out of puff ...as were jake & buhrer and brown tried hard ... Parcell was one of our best & he was the only one that tried to chase down try scorers .... api, tom & walker were our best until they too ran out of gas ... horhay was horhay one step forward one step back ... did snake play?

AFB is just starting his career in first grade - this isn't on him. He is quality just give him time, players aren't superstars the moment they start first grade.

didn
No, just another average journeyman, and we probably have enough of them.

i personally dont think he has been given a chance ? Lewis Brown seems to be the flavour ! I think Lewis Brown's form has warranted him to be dropped to the bench at least or reserve ! I personally think Leary is better backrower ! But Lewis Brown is a better utility !

AFB what did he do ???

Darcy and Starlo lifted

But where was this AFB ?

How many minutes did AFB play?
Just 12 tackles and 19 run metres suggest - 2 runs : I'm guessing not much time on field ..

didn

i personally dont think he has been given a chance ? Lewis Brown seems to be the flavour ! I think Lewis Brown's form has warranted him to be dropped to the bench at least or reserve ! I personally think Leary is better backrower ! But Lewis Brown is a better utility !
I think Lewis Brown offers more in skill, versatility and experience.

LOL ohhhhhhhhhh that just cracked me up. A Prop and the ball just didn't get to him. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh that's the best on liner for a long time.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6