AE's 1st birthday - all set for Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Speaking of post counts, I was all for having them removed. That was before MY COUNT ALONE went from nearly 6000 to the current 3200 odd? In the words of a famous QLD politician, Please Explain... ;)

I think he deleted the older posts - ie so the data base isnt full of old history

fluffy 100% correct.... Now everyone focus on my absolute gold comment to matabele

You just twisted matas gold comment into your own. Nothing for you until you delete some more of fluffys posts! ;)

carrrn. The ability to twist a gold comment into a returned gold comment is not as easy as you would think

I'm just dissapointed I wil be offline til Tuesday or Wednesday and will not get a chance to read it till then :(

got a mobile with GPRS?

point it at http://www.alternateeagles.com/addins/wap/wap.php

you can read it all on your mobile

[quote author=Matabele]
Looks like Dan will get his 10,000th post on the big day too.

Make sure you don't come too early Dan (he hears that every night BTW).

better than hearing it only on your birthday and anniversary mate!
[/quote]
I can see Dan got into a lot of is too, is not, is too, is not fights in Kindergarten.

I'm just dissapointed I wil be offline til Tuesday or Wednesday and will not get a chance to read it till then :(
*Ponders giving Fro an advance copy.

But then remembers how the Harry Potter book has been leaked. *

[quote author=Daniel]
[quote author=Matabele]
Looks like Dan will get his 10,000th post on the big day too.

Make sure you don't come too early Dan (he hears that every night BTW).

better than hearing it only on your birthday and anniversary mate!
[/quote]
I can see Dan got into a lot of is too, is not, is too, is not fights in Kindergarten.
[/quote]

hey at least im getting it more than twice a year though!!!!

It Mata I'd hate to see you lose millions should fro turn his back on us and flogg it to the masses on MSE a day early.

Wouldn't it be great if the Orrifice, One eyed Dog and Mad chook all turned up for the party. We could have an all out abuse session for old times sake.

Haig could do an positive article on our last 4 losses and how great we will be in 5 years time.

Sounds like fun to me.

Why not, I haven't done a critique on one of his articles since he gave OEE the arse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7