Advice needed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Confused

Rookie
Hi fellow NRL fans.
I am a part of the Eels management and I am seeking some advice.

As you know our great club won the nines today.
The problem is what do we do now ?
Where do we display the trophy ?
Where do you get a trophy cabinet ?
Do the players get to celebrate with a day out ?

It's been 30 years since we have had to worry about this and we have no idea where to start.
Your club has won a few sevens and grand finals since our last win and we would like some advice.

Hi fellow NRL fans.

It's been 30 years since we have had to worry about this and we have no idea where to start.
Your club has won a few sevens and grand finals since our last win and we would like some advice.
Go back to your f..... hole with ur other clown that bombards our site with dribbling s...

Hi fellow NRL fans.

Started with fellow NRL fans on. a Manly supporters site that's when I stopped reading
Now kindly **** off

Hi fellow NRL fans.

Seriously mate I think your inability to enjoy a moment without lurking here speaks to a bigger mental disorder. It's ok though, you can get help. Start by visiting your GP and explaining to them how you're a complete ****wit.

That Mickey Mouse trophy won't need a cabinet.. Use it as a paperweight.
Get back to us when you win a real comp.

You don't have any more money to spend for another cabinet because you have over spent your salary cap so my advice is just put your 9's exhibition trophy in your large wooden spoon cabinet .

Funny thing is that teams that win these Mickey Mouse trophies never do any good in the real stuff. Hope you enjoyed 2016

It'll be the same goose that goes by habib eagle or chief..

I'd say IP ban him, but he's just gunna swap computers at centerlink on a daily basis..

Save your money and wait at least 30 years until you win something meaningful.
A cabinet that looks modern now will be a antique when you require it.
I thought Souths winning the Charity Shield and getting there hopes up of wining a grand final was bad enough but winning the sevens LOL

Geez their forum must be crap to have to come on here for enjoyment!

I couldn't bring myself to even go over to their site. There wouldn't be one brain cell between them!

The only cabinet they have is for the 16 spoons they have on display at the foyer of the club haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa **** off this forum you slimy eel maggots.

Take your offer of minus four points and run with it before the Hoppa trial. Because if the Court side with Hoppa as they should, you will be another $800,000 over the cap and youwill have to fire sale the last few forwards still at your slimey club.

Glad you asked " Confused "....seeing as its the only trophy the salary cap / third party welching squeels are going to win this year, it's time to celebrate.. .and hard....so a street parade anf public holiday is in order. Starting at parra train station , all the way down to peter wynns so the bandwagon trogolodites can buy a wanderers jumper and get an eels one free...a few bongs there for the half time break during the march etc....then once fully charged continue on to parra leagues where they drag the glorious piece of silverware off the back of the ute and position it in prime position amongst the plethora ( ie - another word for fkin heaps ) of wooden spoons , to fill the stage before the mass of flare waving " wandies" chanting " who do we sing for " explode into raptues for the Dalai's speech....He tells the dole bludging faithful how he has now delivered the trophy promised and deserves the 10 year contract extension etc..explaining how this is the most important step in trying to sign broken down sea eagles...the crowd goes beserk and then all file into club carrying the holy grail and the dozen or so spoons before donating their dole cheques to the club via the pokies....So Confused...thats how its done in the west bra...forget NRL premierships cause that aint gonna happen...its all about celebrating in February / March cause its all down hill from there...and remember, to give it Manly fans at ANY opportunity through the year, cause come September they normally get the last laugh and reality sets in....All Heil the 9's champions of 2016.....LOL.

Funny thing is that teams that win these Mickey Mouse trophies never do any good in the real stuff. Hope you enjoyed 2016
I hate to say it...
Both Cowboys and rabbitoes both won the nines over the past two years, and both also won a premiership each!
Ouch......
But we are talking about the eels!!

I hate to say it...
Both Cowboys and rabbitoes both won the nines over the past two years, and both also won a premiership each!
Ouch......
But we are talking about the eels!!
Jeez so the 9s is important then..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7