Adam Cuthbertson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i see he is a free agent now and a couple of clubs are intrested according to his manager. Wouldnt mind buying him for a small wage ??

If he signed on close to the minimum or a heavily incentive based contract I could think of worse players to give a shot too.  If he put the effort in with the realisation this could be his last chance at a career as a professional sportsman than he could be a worthwhile addition.  But if he only takes the 25 spot in our 25 man roster and plods away in the NSW Cup and we don't see him than its no real loss either. 

Worth a chance IMO.

Minimum wage with incentives, i'd have him back for sure. We could definately use him as a reserve prop, carting the ball up with an occasional offload. As long as he puts in the effort Des requires, he could become a handy addition.

3 coaches in 3 years couldnt teach him anything.

Why would anything have changed.

Better off spending 55k on dog food and sending it to Monaghans place

There is a reason he was let go in the first place.....can not see the club wanting to re-visit this one

lsz link said:
There is a reason he was let go in the first place.....can not see the club wanting to re-visit this one

He wasn't let go.  We did want to keep him but the sharks just threw the shire at him.

Yes he has been lazy and unfit but so was Josh Perry in his last few years at the Knights.  As I said don't throw the farm at him but if we need someone to be our squad on chicken feed (players 20-25) then what harm is there in giving him another shot.  As long as he is made aware its his last chance than its really up to him.

We dont need him back.
Jason Kings taken on his role off dumb passes 10 metres out from our own line on tackle 1.

i cant stand the stupid off loads in pressure situations that aren`t even needed to be thrown...

His issue isnt laziness or inability to tackle. His issue is that he doesn't know when to throw an offload and when not to.

he just chucks the ball out the back in nearly every set in the hope someone will catch it

Dumb and wont listen is his problem.

Wont do as he's told.

Both Traits that coaches really love

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7