• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beaver was also one of those rare and outstanding talents who was capable of playing quite effectively in a centre role and from his natural and distinguished position as a back rower . Not uncommon for an established centre to fill in or transition occasionally to some varying level of success to a back rowers role but again not a regular occurrence coming from the back row to fill in well at centre . Big T Red did it quite well also from the back row but Beaver was special of course . Just his elusiveness , speed and tackling technique was so exceptional and a generational player in many respects . Not to mention his exceptional longevity in the code . Just so pleasing also that he stayed so loyal to the club in his playing days and is of course still contributing in a major and positive way .

It's forbidden at my place to mention Beaver (or Bever) without also adding the phrase "the greatest try-scoring forward in the history of rugby league". Just in case people start to forget.
So good to see those 90s teams. And how good was Daniel Gartner? The two of them together were phenomenal. Was always gutted Gartner didn't play a few more seasons with us, although he did kill it in the UK with Bradford. Beaver could have done an extra season or two with us as well.

I_Love_BEVER_Boxer_Shorts_300x300.jpg

Lots of those tries aren’t on his usual highlight reels. Good stuff, tearing souths apart.

Wonder if someone could get all 180 plus rep tries on one reel?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8