Aaron Payne retired

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
The mole has tweeted that Aaron Payne has retired today. Not sure whether he means effective immediately and won't be playing on Saturday.

The mole has tweeted that Aaron Payne has retired today. Not sure whether he means effective immediately and won't be playing on Saturday.

Woah if he has retired as of today then that's a massive loss, but I assume he has announced his retirement at seasons end which will likely just spur the team on.

How old is he? He seems pretty young to be retiring, though he has flattened out a bit in the last year or so I think, but still a bloody handy player

Woah if he has retired as of today then that's a massive loss, but I assume he has announced his retirement at seasons end which will likely just spur the team on.

How old is he? He seems pretty young to be retiring, though he has flattened out a bit in the last year or so I think, but still a bloody handy player

The tweet says Aaron Payne will retire today.

Edit: I just googled and it is at seasons end. Damn!

The tweet says Aaron Payne will retire today.

Edit: I just googled and it is at seasons end. Damn!

*to the internets!

I'll see what I can find

*to the internets!

I'll see what I can find

Retiring at seasons end

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/north-queensland-cowboys-hooker-aaron-payne-to-retire-at-seasons-end/story-e6frexnr-1226441145297?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailytelegraphnrlndm+%28Daily+Telegraph+|+NRL%29

Retiring at seasons end

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/north-queensland-cowboys-hooker-aaron-payne-to-retire-at-seasons-end/story-e6frexnr-1226441145297?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+dailytelegraphnrlndm+%28Daily+Telegraph+|+NRL%29

Stampede forums all seem to be saying effective immediately

Stampede forums all seem to be saying effective immediately

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7