A Toovey Highlight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
I think what we need now is a Toovey highlight.

EPSON054.JPG
EPSON055.JPG
EPSON064.JPG

I was at that game, Eagle66, and what a ripper it was too. The bastard with the whistle (Ward?) did his best for the filthy Raiders but they still weren't good enough. (In case you didn't pick it up, I hate the Raiders with a passion..!)

Thanks for posting this!

This was my first trip to Canberra as a 6 year old. It was a fantastic day, although I remember the ground being packed and we had to pay for what they called an "outer ground ticket", so basically we were on the hill outside the actual grandstand, so I don't remember seeing much, other than the top of John Hopoate's head when he took the bomb. I remember it all so clearly because at that age, I was so excited to be going on a road trip to the football.

Last edited:
It's great that these rumours of toovey being ousted have quietened. Also nice that people are finally realising that it really is near on impossible to compete when you've got half your squad out injured.
He's a great coach. I can't wait for the day we see tooves doused in Gatorade.

I was there as well. My first trip to Canberra also! Remember it pissing down on the way home and the wipers broke! One of the best feelings after a game other than a GF or semi. Still dirty we lost in 95, that team deserved at least one other title.

I was at the game too - bit worried when we got down to 11 men. :confused:
Then Big Ian raked the ball back from the ruck and we got a roll on.:clap:

Never say die attitude, is all Manly!:inlove:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4