A teeny tiny bitchfest about friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Ok,so we all know brookie was crowded yeah? Well im here to whinge about 2 things,noone towards the top sits down anymore making it difficult for those up near the railings to see

Secondly those of us who are having trouble seeing cannot risk our own injury by using one of those signs and simply leaning up against it,foot on railings,seriously i have been a manly fan all my life and if i injure myself standing on a railing while holding onto a sign,i deserve what i get and in no way would ask the club for compensation as id clearly be an idiot for falling but this security guard with obviously nothing better to do stood there and made sure us blokes who arent 6"6 couldnt see the family hill near touchline

I asked this particular moron to either go do something constructive OR get the 2 rows of bogans to sit down so us blokes up the back could see,obviously this particular moron didnt understand english or something because this bastard done neither

Cowardice by a security guard,not issuing a down in front order to 2 rows of people

Surely a person in this day and age can still sit on grass from time to time if they arent RIGHT up the back,it doesnt have SQUAIDS or something...

I understand your complaint, however I don't hink you would have fitted everyone on the hill if there were more sitting.

Take a group of people and if they sit they will take up much more room than if they stand, other than restricting the number of tickets they sell for GA, or spending money on the place, I don't see another solution other than have many people standing.

yeah pretty much.

You have other options.

- Get there earlier and get a seat further down the hill
- Get a seat at the front
- Get a seat at the stands
- Realise that even the people standing up the back couldnt see the whole field and life is not all beer and skittles.

CussCuss said:
yeah pretty much.

You have other options.

- Get there earlier and get a seat further down the hill
- Get a seat at the front
- Get a seat at the stands
- Realise that even the people standing up the back couldnt see the whole field and life is not all beer and skittles.

I got there 20 minutes into the toyota cup game,i was standing all the way up the back

probably next time if you hear it will be a sell out or large crowd, you may proably be better off sitting near the fence or as Cuss Cuss said, purchase a seat in the stand and guarantee a better view for the large crowds.

It was always the unwritten rule that you stood up on the fence in one row only and everyone else sat down. Those that didn't copped a blast. That seemed to die out in the 90s.

in the end, people can stand where they want! It's no one's ground or space so we can all suit ourselves.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6