A past player’s thoughts on the situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mitch

Bencher
I know there is plenty being said in other threads but I think this tweet from Isaac John is pretty damning of the current situation and warranted its own thread.

F10C5F97-70B8-4400-A91B-4518DFB497BD.jpeg

I went through the wardrobe about a week and a half ago and found an old pair of moccasins I'd forgotten I owned seeing I'd never loved them enough to wear.
Maybe Manly is the Penn's moccasins.

The moccasins are now owned by the Smith family.

Game, set, match.

When a bloke who has actually been in the "system" at Manly and knows a hell of a lot more than us as to what goes on, makes comments like this.......something bloody well stinks.

For the love of God - sell out of Manly, Mr Penn and take that giant frodge stealing turd with you!!!!

The worst day in Manly history was when these incompetent tits bought full control of this once great club.

Still, this is coming from an injured hack who got a pay packet here because of Barrett

True.

Randoms on a supporter forum would know more than him.

I include myself in the randoms column too BTW.

How people cannot accept the club is being left behind in light years by other clubs is beyond me.

Have a guess as to why a coach like Maguire knocked back an offer to coach here. It wasn't because he is allergic to sea air.

I know there is plenty being said in other threads but I think this tweet from Isaac John is pretty damning of the current situation and warranted its own thread.

View attachment 9221

I'm really surprised you would rate this worthy of posting mate.

The guy can't even construct a sentence properly.

I have no doubt about our extreme incompetence at front office level but this nufty's gibberish is hardly worthy of mention.

I think everyone on here accepts that we are behind other clubs. Even though our owners aren't pumping money into the club, comparing us to Penrith is dumb as their resources are enormous thanks to the leagues club and no doubt govt support in an area that isn't a Liberal lock in like Manly.

Our CEO has been here for a few months and is working on funding for a centre of excellence. Lyall has a good track record and even though things might not be happening at lightning speed we have to give him time. Not easy to untangle the mess we have been the last few yrs.

I'm really surprised you would rate this worthy of posting mate.

The guy can't even construct a sentence properly.

I have no doubt about our extreme incompetence at front office level but this nufty's gibberish is hardly worthy of mention.
It falls into the ‘English as a second or probably third language’ category.

It was barely decipherable.

We managed 2 grand finals, 4 grand final appearances and loads of finals games with the old **** facilities they all talk of.

Take for example the Broncos whom have had every resource know to man and they haven’t won since 2006.

The Titans have a big fancy centre of excellence ands it’s returned how many GF wins??

League is a simple game played by simple men. If you play tough and don’t give up you win. Luck plays a massive part but pretty much you just need to play hard and do your job.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6