A Member Benefit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Just to be able to purchase a good State of Origin ticket is worth the membership alone.

bones said:
I wouldn't go to a state of origin if I had a free ticket. Same as any game not involving Manly.

That's the only time I go to State of Origins. Haven't paid for a SOO ticket for about 10 years or more.

Chip and Chase said:
bones said:
I wouldn't go to a state of origin if I had a free ticket. Same as any game not involving Manly.

That's the only time I go to State of Origins. Haven't paid for a SOO ticket for about 10 years or more.

You only go to Origin if I get a free ticket?

:p

What gets me is buying a club membership is supposed to get you priority booking for finals and origins. The problem is that Sydney origin games never sell out until the week of the game (if ever) and QLD (whose games always sell out in minutes) just say a big FU to the NRL and don't let member's get first shot at Brisbane origin games.

Although imagine how many extra broncos members there would be of QLD did come to the party... Quick! Someone tell the NRL that there is an opportunity for another advantage for the broncos!

I have been, but will never go again. It bored me out of my skull.

Cant even be bothered watching it, didnt watch 1 minute of World Cup.

Manly games only here.

I will watch the world cup

I will watch the soo

I will watch most of you through your bedroom windows!! hubba hubba

except for one of you....you know who you are

Gee put the razor blades away guys...I just said it was good to be able to get tickets to the SOO (IF U WANT TO GO)......not really interested in if u like it or not or want to go or not...Phew, this off season has got to us all!!!!!

I don't go to Prime Ministers 13 v Papua New Guinea, cause the joints a dump

I won't go to Bulldogs games because I might get stabbed.

The best members benefit is a Beaver.

Some will disagree strongly with that statement and will claim that the best member benefit is another member.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

manlyfan76 said:
I won't go to city V country. Mainly because I live in Qld.

They'd get bigger crowds if they played city vs country in Qld.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4