A Happy encounter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

grassy

Bencher
Was with my daughter walking to the bank in the Main Street of Gladstone yesterday, when I looked across the road and walking in the opposite direction I saw a manly fan fully decked out in his kit(shirt,pants the lot) so I yelled out Go the sea eagles from my side of the road. He yelled back at the top of his voice with the words “we have got Dessie back”. He was one happy fan. That made my day.

Was with my daughter walking to the bank in the Main Street of Gladstone yesterday, when I looked across the road and walking in the opposite direction I saw a manly fan fully decked out in his kit(shirt,pants the lot) so I yelled out Go the sea eagles from my side of the road. He yelled back at the top of his voice with the words “we have got Dessie back”. He was one happy fan. That made my day.
Wasn't any players lurking around certain 'establishments' up there as well we're there??

Was it a stripper?

You went to that strip joint , didn’t you .......you sneaky little devil!

Strip club lol nothing special, probably why the boys beat the **** out of each other, would have been better going across the street to the boat club .When ths origin boys came to Bundy 4yrs back Daly was very popular never seen so many Manly jerseys .When Manly is going well we come out from every where :clap:

my daughter returned from a holiday in bali yesterday & promptly tells me the on the same plane was tommy turbo!
i asked if she said hi, got a photo.......anything.
her reply: nah

i almost disowned her then & there

You should be grateful she wasn’t on the Hayne Plane... she could’ve ended up anywhere!

Don’t blame Scotty, cos Scotty doesn’t know...

When I first saw this a million years ago....it took me a few seconds to realise that it was Matt Damon!

edit: though that could have been because of Kristin Kreuk

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8