A fresh look

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK
So we had a lot of very unsettled supporters throwing all manner of criticism at the club, coaching staff & the players. All very forgivable, considering we are all passionate fans.
However, after round 10, we will be well inside the 8 and have beaten several of the premiership favorites and driven a couple of others to the wire.
Look, I really love the passion, but would some of the fans who post on here give consideration to their bullish comments that;
  • Barrett cannot coach (and is useless and doesn't understand the Manly culture)
  • Bozo (Bob Fulton) is a relic of the past, a trouble maker and out of his depth in the modern age. Get rid off him
  • Our squad is hopeless
  • Green is useless, cannot play, just a reject from Pommy league, journeyman....
  • DCE is not captain material, cannot lead or make a decisive input to the side (10 million dallar white elaphant) who will never repay
  • Walker is all hype, childish, sooky...not a true champion like beaver and tooves
  • Uate is finished (what the hell are the coaching staff thinking getting this washed up reject to a great club like Manly)
  • BJ should retire, he is &%$#ed and too old
  • Nate (Mr Plodd) is finished, a waste of money and a detriment to the club
  • Winterstein....useless, too old
  • Siro, useless. Why did we buy this reject.
  • Oh you liked the Turbo's...by God they are unbelievable. Never be as good as Snake and Gift (OMG that's a beauty)
  • Lewis Brown, OK you got me there but he has been "solid"
I could go on, but I understand we are all supporters wanting success. It doesn't make a season, and we made a few mistakes and silly errors. But by God, we do have a football side to cheer, support and go crazy about. Let's celebrate and enjoy the ups and downs of the season, because we are IN IT!!!!
  • Oh, and API looks OK to me! (but Hastings is a ****ing GUN in waiting)

Last edited:
OK
So we had a lot of very unsettled supporters throwing all manner of criticism at the club, coaching staff & the players. All very forgivable, considering we are all passionate fans.
However, after round 10, we will be well inside the 8 and have beaten several of the premiership favorites and driven a couple of others to the wire.
Look, I really love the passion, but would some of the fans who post on here give consideration to their bullish comments that;
  • Barrett cannot coach (and is useless and doesn't understand the Manly culture)
  • Bozo (Bob Fulton) is a relic of the past, a trouble maker and out of his depth in the modern age. Get rid off him
  • Our squad is hopeless
  • Green is useless, cannot play, just a reject from Pommy league, journeyman....
  • DCE is not captain material, cannot lead or make a decisive input to the side (10 million dallar white elaphant) who will never repay
  • Walker is all hype, childish, sooky...not a true champion like beaver and tooves
  • Uate is finished (what the hell are the coaching staff thinking getting this washed up reject to a great club like Manly)
  • Oh you liked the Turbo's...by God they are unbelievable. Never be as good as Snake and Gift (OMG that's a beauty)
I could go on, but I understand we are all supporters wanting success. It doesn't make a season, and we made a few mistakes and silly errors. But by God, we do have a football side to cheer, support and go crazy about. Let's celebrate and enjoy the ups and downs of the season, because we are IN IT!!!!

Barrett is still crap

And brown is reserve grade

Hey mate, we're all happy to be wrong and eat our words. I'll admit I've been wrong, but even tonight I struggled to see Sironen or Winterstein do a lot. I think back row is our biggest weakness. Our backline is our biggest strength. And Api still can't pass.

OK
  • Our squad is hopeless
No.
However... I reckon we are looking good.

Hey mate, we're all happy to be wrong and eat our words. I'll admit I've been wrong, but even tonight I struggled to see Sironen or Winterstein do a lot. I think back row is our biggest weakness. Our backline is our biggest strength. And Api still can't pass.

Just a different game plan, they were super involved last week not so tonight!!

Barrett CAN coach!!!

Barrett has great footy smarts but was not all convinced....even unsure if he could provide that Motivation and commitment as they were very patchy ....has done enough in 2017 to quash most doubt and most importantly, the players look happy and are playing for each other.
Personally love the constant talk and defensive efforts that are not only allowing these brilliant tries, but increasing the teams energy in attack and defence - it is evident this is a team on the rise and the journey should keep Manly fans positive....I'm stoked with the form and enjoying the ride.

Come on guys, let's discuss. It was a fantastic effort

Fantastic result mate. We fix our home form and I think we are going to the show. No point in flogging a dead horse, by pointing the finger of logical consideration and retrospective reflection at other Eagles fans, based on previous negative posts. Just enjoy the win and wait for the finals because they are coming. We are back baby (Hangover style)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2