A few new forums and a few minor changes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi guys,

We have a fairly large group of horse racing enthusiasts on this site, and as such we have started up a forum that we use to have on here again.

The forum is called "off and racing" and you will find it in the "Off Season Sports" section

We are also going to start up a "Football(soccer)" forum in the same section as we have a lot of people who enjoy those.

I don't want to get into the habit of having too many forums but if you have any suggestions let me know.

I am going to work to improve the mobile forums a little too.

Dan

Off and Racing forum - http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?board=40.0

Football (Soccer) - http://www.silvertails.net/forums/index.php?board=41.0

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
a Horse racing tipping comp in the off season for fun anyone ?

A tipping comp for horse racing...interesting but a little late in the season for me to program it

mickqld link said:
Maybe a forum for NFL fans as well ?

If it is big enough I can. Not sure the demand at the moment, See if you can drum up some interest. I know Matas is a fan

How about a Penthouse forum where you young and single guys & girls could regale us with tales of your sexual exploits and us older folk could embelish a few past experiences :)

Utility Player link said:
How about a Penthouse forum where you young and single guys & girls could regale us with tales of your sexual exploits and us older folk could embelish a few past experiences :)

general discussion

Utility Player link said:

Just send a PM to Dan & Clontaggo for any stories

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Utility Player link=topic=185376.msg295352#msg295352 date=1284601449]

Just send a PM to Dan & Clontaggo for any stories
[/quote]
:) we can offer a few, that is for sure...Clontaago is the man with the most deviate stories IMO.

But don't forget to ask Ryan about the curtains

clontaago link said:
Just distant memories now Dan.

yeah I know me too :(

I still think Ryan needs to tell his story/theory on curtains

The NFL thread was pretty popular, especially heading into the end of season. Most interest focuses on it from around end November and ramps up during late December through to the SB end of Jan. I would support that one.

the mobile is pretty good dan

the only thing i notice when im on there is all the dereks that i have on ignore are unignored on my iphone and i am then fighting the urge to give the wang cars a spray :)

Cambo link said:
the mobile is pretty good dan

the only thing i notice when im on there is all the dereks that i have on ignore are unignored on my iphone and i am then fighting the urge to give the wang cars a spray :)

Yeah ignore does not apply for mobile. Something I could probably change but don't want to code at this point.

Use Tapatalk. It is worth the $5

I am going to add the NFL forum today

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8