A coach must go before the finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
hey Jatz - you've replied to my posts with whatever a few times now
its a bit of tired response now bud
maybe try to come up with something new?
that may be very difficult for you I suspect
same for your pal Bones = zero originality right there

mozgrame said:
Why must a coach go?
why did the sun go down tonight?
I don't know mozgrame, just a light hearted Sunday evening text?
it wasn't intended to rile you up

Well with Kevin Walters quitting as asst coach at the scum one of the qld coaches is out the door pretty soon. I guess with the connection to the donkeys griffin would be getting nervous

bazeagle said:

mozgrame said:
Why must a coach go?

What does rile mean?? Haha! No, I'm not vexed at all. I'm happy.

Ummm. Ricky should go because he is too long winded and his players lose the plot when he's talking to them.

MissKate said:
Well with Kevin Walters quitting as asst coach at the scum one of the qld coaches is out the door pretty soon. I guess with the connection to the donkeys griffin would be getting nervous
good point - faceless Griffin would be looking over his shoulder then if Kevvy Walters is hanging around - he has enormous kudos at the broncs

mozgrame said:
bazeagle said:

mozgrame said:
Why must a coach go?

Ummm. Ricky should go because he is too long winded and his players lose the plot when he's talking to them.

rile is what Ricky does to his players - clearly there is a plot loss somewhere in that mix

bazeagle said:
MissKate said:
good point - faceless Griffin would be looking over his shoulder then if Kevvy Walters is hanging around - he has enormous kudos at the broncs

mozgrame said:
bazeagle said:

mozgrame said:
Why must a coach go?

rile is what Ricky does to his players - clearly there is a plot loss somewhere in that mix

Yeah haha. Stupid Ricky should talk less to his players. Who is his assistant?

I think Henry has to go. With the roster they have (which many - me included - picked to make Top 4), they are just underperforming, and really have for many years.

Sounds like Henry may be gone this week

Would love Griffin to go, don't know why but it really annoys me hearing the players calling him hook all the time

Kiwi Eagle said:
Sounds like Henry may be gone this week

Would love Griffin to go, don't know why but it really annoys me hearing the players calling him hook all the time

Maybe they've been calling for the hook all this time.

It won't be sticky that's for sure. Sacking him might improve the eels chances, and we all know that the parra board are incapable of making decisions of that kind. Long may they suffer.

I'd say Henry's future will depend.a lot on his relationship with thurston. If thurston has his back he'll be fine. I doubt JT would have re-signed a long term deal without some discussion on coaching.

The Eels will only sack Stuart if Sandow has a get out clause if Stuart is no longer coach.

No, No,No, No, No to Stuart. Seeing his face 8 minutes in and 3 tries down is worth any pay tv subscription. Keep it up loser Sticky as your pain is our pleasure.

images

Waaaaaaahhhhh!

And the winner is... Henry, not wanted at the cows next year just announced on Fox news.
Next to go Griffin.

Nice work Baz... http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/neil-henrys-contract-terminated-by-cowboys-20130729-2qu9s.html

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4