A change of name for Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Choc is claiming that Manly is not longer the Silvertails; that we are the battlers, more in common with the hard working residents in the western suburbs.
So what does this mean to the name of our beloved website?
'Ratstails', perhaps?

The amster-dans.

Actually I think on the roar or somewhere like that there was an article about how the roosters are obviously the real silvertails.

Chock is right Manly people are living beyond their means. I worked their for a few months as a real estate agent and the people i met worked day and night just to pay rent and eat in flashy restaurants.

The silvertails tag was wrong when Masters made it up. Just as much fibro homes & battlers in northern beaches as anywhere else in Sydney, especially when it comes to its rugby league fans, juniors, members etc.

globaleagle said:
The amster-dans.

Actually I think on the roar or somewhere like that there was an article about how the roosters are obviously the real silvertails.

GE - do you post on the Roar?

Mals said:
globaleagle said:
The amster-dans.

GE - do you post on the Roar?

Nah Mals. Much too intelligent for that! *cough*

I only go there if I've clicked on a google news link but I reckon I've seen a "Mals" post a comment or two!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6