8 - 4 penalty count + video ref crap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Susan was right

Great gutsy win tonight, an even playing field and we get there comfortably

Susan was right

Great gutsy win tonight, an even playing field and we get there comfortably

We can't say the penalty count & video decisions were unexpected. That was a gutsy win that will give the team a fair amount of belief and momentum.

I thought the no try against us for Matai causing the obstruction was the correct call. Otherwise we probably deserved another penalty or 2.

I thought the no try against us for Matai causing the obstruction was the correct call. Otherwise we probably deserved another penalty or 2.

Garts said:

The Watmough obstruction on Hall was a disgrace. You could see hall dive before he even crossed his path. Video ref should be jailed.

Garts said:

The Watmough obstruction on Hall was a disgrace. You could see hall dive before he even crossed his path. Video ref should be jailed.

The bloke who is wrote the script for tonight wont be happy with us getting the win

The bloke who is wrote the script for tonight wont be happy with us getting the win

When a team is good enough not even the refs can stop them from winning and tonight we were good enough .

When a team is good enough not even the refs can stop them from winning and tonight we were good enough .

Yeah I agree. Its not an obstruction if the player throws himself to the ground before he's obstructed!!!!

Though Matai annoyed me - he really shouldn't have touched Tait when he was decoy.

Yeah I agree. Its not an obstruction if the player throws himself to the ground before he's obstructed!!!!

Though Matai annoyed me - he really shouldn't have touched Tait when he was decoy.

Garts said:

No way. Snake caught the ball after Matai had crossed his path. Tate got suckered BUT then Tate changed direction and still tackled Snake. Matai didn't stop Tate from getting to Snake as you can see by the fact he tackled Snake.It was a great running play that teams like Dogs and Storm score off consistently and never get pulled up. This was a disgraceful biased piece of refing tonight which should have that joker Harrigan sacked.

Garts said:

No way. Snake caught the ball after Matai had crossed his path. Tate got suckered BUT then Tate changed direction and still tackled Snake. Matai didn't stop Tate from getting to Snake as you can see by the fact he tackled Snake.It was a great running play that teams like Dogs and Storm score off consistently and never get pulled up. This was a disgraceful biased piece of refing tonight which should have that joker Harrigan sacked.

I guess I would blown up if it was against us and was awarded. He might not have made the tackle anyway but he was impeded every so slightly. The Hall one was crap.

I guess I would blown up if it was against us and was awarded. He might not have made the tackle anyway but he was impeded every so slightly. The Hall one was crap.

What happened to that rule that said obstructions are ok if its a maroon jersey?

Nice dive from Hall to get the first one rubbed out. The Matai one was 50/50 call but in a grand final or Origin they would have given it.

What happened to that rule that said obstructions are ok if its a maroon jersey?

Nice dive from Hall to get the first one rubbed out. The Matai one was 50/50 call but in a grand final or Origin they would have given it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7