7 emulates 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
when does this game kick off. Are they trying to avoid the heat by kicking off at midnight or maybe even waiting for winter. Fraking yawn fest and im flicking constantly

Australian Central Standard Time is 30 minutes behind the east coast. For once the 8PM start means 8PM for me ;)

I like that. Gary Belcher, a former champion fullback himself, reckons Holmes' best position is the wing despite the fact that he want to play fullback.

I like that. Gary Belcher, a former champion fullback himself, reckons Holmes' best position is the wing despite the fact that he want to play fullback.

These days positions have price tags. Mostly players want to be in positions that guarantee more coin.

when does this game kick off. Are they trying to avoid the heat by kicking off at midnight or maybe even waiting for winter. Fraking yawn fest and im flicking constantly
Next time just flick over to a repeat of Will and Grace. Always good for a laugh.

As an added bonus during the coverage, you can indulge in the timeless pleasure of being yelled at by Jim (channelling Darrell Eastlake) Wilson.

There was one young ch 7 guy who gave pappali heaps over his weight and his room service tab. The pre coverage i saw was amateur and womens weekly like.

If you have nothing good to say , just shut the hell up. Honestly some doodle boy that Had nothing to contribute just turned me off with his slagging off . Sounded more like a mothers group

Missed it all, had the joy of a conference.

There was one young ch 7 guy who gave pappali heaps over his weight and his room service tab. The pre coverage i saw was amateur and womens weekly like.

If you have nothing good to say , just shut the hell up. Honestly some doodle boy that Had nothing to contribute just turned me off with his slagging off . Sounded more like a mothers group
Wasn't that the knob jockey that confronted DCE a year or two ago about his move to the Titans and possible backflip??

He started off saying how Papali had a point to prove and was going to give it to the Aussies, and then basically said he's a fat heap of rubbish and he's hopeless.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2