7 ,10 & 12

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
DCE ,AFB & Sironen ,were these guys playing injured ?

They were invisible out there yesterday.

AFB seems lethargic and provided nothing.With Darcy probably back to starting next week,and Myles most likely returning .Perret deserves the other bench spot.

Sironen looked lazy and slow,With Frank getting better each game -Better watch out ,Hoppa's got his eye on your position.

And our captain didnt look like he even wanted the ball ,inexcusable for a Captain.

Weak as p1ss boys ,Either turn up next week or dont turn up at all.

Last edited:
dce was injured-hit late early in the first half & nothing said about it on fox from what I'm told
He was hit hard as he ran to the line one time early. He'd passed the ball but got smashed in that split second after. Fox were talking about it, saying maybe just a "stinger". So not sure if it was a more serious injury, or whether he thought stuff that I ain't doing that again!

He was hit hard as he ran to the line one time early. He'd passed the ball but got smashed in that split second after. Fox were talking about it, saying maybe just a "stinger". So not sure if it was a more serious injury, or whether he thought stuff that I ain't doing that again!
Saw that he got injured and was almost completely absent after that. Couldn't understand, for the life of me, why Barrett didn't put Hastings on in his place to give him a chance to properly assess it on the sidelines.
Why play Hastings if you're not going to put him on when your halfback is injured?

DCE ,AFB & Sironen ,were these guys playing injured ?

They were invisible out there yesterday.

AFB seems lethargic and provided nothing.With Darcy probably back to starting next week,and Myles most likely returning .Perret deserves the other bench spot.

Sironen looked lazy and slow,With Frank getting better each game -Better watch out ,Hoppa's got his eye on your position.

And our captain didnt look like he even wanted the ball ,inexcusable for a Captain.

Weak as p1ss boys ,Either turn up next week or dont turn up at all.

Frank may be improving in attack however he is a big part of the defensive problems on the left side.

DCE was busted.
Hit off the ball, nothing too illegal just hit hard and his shoulder was no good.
As has been said should have come off for a proper assessment and Hastings on.
But I would think it was his decision to stay on.
Sometimes those decisions should be taken from the player.

AFB is an impact player, a good one at that. He is by no means an 80 min player and needs to improve his fitness, which I believe he has been doing although will have to wait a while before he could ever start in the side. Lussick was great and should return to starting prop next week

Siro and AFB were quiet and I barely noticed Siro at all, who's been disappointing so far.

After DCE was injured, he was struggling big time and obviously carrying his shoulder. The trainer checked him, then a few minutes later came back again (maybe under instructions) and was checking his neck. It appeared DCE wanted to stay on and struggle till half time.

In the presser DCE was asked if his shoulder had a stinger and if its ok, to which he replied quite cagily that it was a stinger and its ok. In typical DCE fashion, he answered just enough to move on but it was unconvincing imho.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6