• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I have recently moved house and as I was cleaning and chucking out stuff I stumbled across an old VHS tape which has a copy of one of the great days I will never forget.

The Parramatta park massacre as old Rex referred to it. Round 3 in season 1988.

Manly gave up a 12-6 deficit after 20 minutes of this game and there was no way you could pick what was to come. Manly absolutely shredded them and put on 58 unanswered points and destroyed the enemy on their own patch after that team had tormented us in 82 and 83.

To see their fans scarper with 15 minutes left was priceless as Manly went on with the job and made the trip home a memorable one.

As a Manly fan who's extended family are rusted on worms fans it was a perfect day.

Last edited:
I have recently moved house and as I was cleaning and chucking out stuff I stumbled across an old VHS tape which has a copy of one of the great days I will never forget.

The Parramatta park massacre as old Rex referred to it.

Manly gave up a 12-6 deficit after 20 minutes of this game and there was no way you could pick what was to come. Manly absolutely shredded them and put on 58 unanswered points and destroyed the enemy on their own patch after that team had tormented us in 82 and 83.

To see their fans scarper with 15 minutes left was priceless as Manly went on with the job and made the trip home a memorable one.

As a Manly fan who's extended family are rusted on worms fans it was a perfect day.
I was at that game with my brother in 1990 . Sterling went off at half time but he had the ball on a string in first 40 . Him and Kenny and I think the iros ran all over them in the second half . Lyons . Toovey . Hasler. Iro. Iro ridge. They were the days .

I was there and saw grown up eels fans crying at half tiime.

I will never forget it, one astute judge was blaming the referee, and crying like a baby.

Who took the Vote 1 Nick Griener sign into the Manly fans on the hill? Hilarious. I think he won the state election the day before.

The one and only game that Matt Burke did anything at Manly. Great run and try. Then nothing. Ever.

I never get tired of watching Clifford play. Still had his speed in 88. For mine he was better footballer when he lost a bit of that toe. Can't beat head smarts. I think we all forget how good Mick O'Connor was. May be I should have him and Killer about even Hmmm.

upload_2015-10-31_6-42-37.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4