• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Poor slimey eels supporters have no other enjoyment in life other than coming on here.

I suppose it's a hell of a lot better than having to go to their own forum and talk with their brain dead fans.

It's going to be so enjoyable watching him stuff them up for the rest of the year. Another circus parra are putting on for us.

Thanks parra. You have been very entertaining this year! :rofl:

I must say I am very surprised that Sandow has been crap since the beginning of last year, surely super coach Arthur could have got the best out of him.

No slippery eel here

Just a concerned fan

Killer shouldn't have to do the dirty work

He'll become an immortal with us
I believe you. I believe in Sandow. I believe the moon landing was faked. I believe the earth is flat. I believe...... Wait. Who am I kidding? Come back after you come down. Squeels... Can't even troll well...

No he is not coming here, no way would bozo even raise an eyebrow in interest. He is headed to super league

I actually think he could be a great signing for us. It would be great to have his kicking game and unpredictability. I think he would come at a good price and we could work on his defence. His problem is he has always been the half running the show. At manly he would have experience in the spine far outweighing his and would only need to compliment the manly backline rather than direct and create. With experienced centres and older heads who would pull him into line and let him know what was required the bloke would flourish and quite possibly be the next cliffy.

And before you judge me I didn't wake up and start drinking this morning. I haven't stopped from last night baby!!!

Krissy.......have you submitted yourself for drug testing? You should be in by Thursday this week at the latest.

Sandow.......if we for some reason do actually sign him it'll be Craig Field all over again. I can't see us wanting a bar of him really, Bozo wouldn't allow it. And besides, he's a halfback, not a 5/8. We already have a test halfback signed for the next 8 years. The only NRL club even likely to think about signing him are the Tits and they've already signed one defensive turnstile in Baloney so why would they want another? Their defence is bad enough at the best of times.

The Speels will keep him for the rest of this year so they don't have to pay him to play elsewhere. After that he'll end up in the SL somewhere, most likely at Warrington. Just about the worst $550,000 per year the Speels have ever spent.

Last edited:
Maybe some of you should attend
the anti-racism protests...
We are still laughing too much at parra for taking Watmough off our hands. Great signing that one

The botox has seeped to your brain like Wantmore. But the good news is that It is not too late to have your brain removed before any more damage and then you can qualify to coach parramatta

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7