[Resurrected] 6 wks for Turbo and Walker (old news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good to see "moley" copping a bit on twitter.

He's whining that Manly aren't referring to 'the setback' that they are hiding from us all and the Physio is only saying what he is meant to say.

Good to see people are reminding him he claimed turbo was gone for the season.

what a gutless numbnut oozing intoddgrity. go sit on a cactus... to emulate your career. peanut.

Good to see "moley" copping a bit on twitter.

He's whining that Manly aren't referring to 'the setback' that they are hiding from us all and the Physio is only saying what he is meant to say.

Good to see people are reminding him he claimed turbo was gone for the season.

what a gutless numbnut oozing intoddgrity. go sit on a cactus... to emulate your career. peanut.
Ask him about his scoop on Suli being a done deal to St George - he doesn’t like that getting mentioned

Going forward.. i do wonder whether a move to the centres might be the best thing for Turbo. Could play that creative Lyon role. Fullback involves a lot of running and i do wonder whether his body can handle it and not a chronic injury dogging his career.

If Hopoate stays he can play full back instead. Would be one heck of a backline. Obviously if they can sort his injury id prefer him at full back but i do wonder if he still gets these injuries whether it may be an option for him at centre.

Going forward.. i do wonder whether a move to the centres might be the best thing for Turbo. Could play that creative Lyon role. Fullback involves a lot of running and i do wonder whether his body can handle it and not a chronic injury dogging his career.

If Hopoate stays he can play full back instead. Would be one heck of a backline. Obviously if they can sort his injury id prefer him at full back but i do wonder if he still gets these injuries whether it may be an option for him at centre.

Problem is, you don't pay centres the amount of money that Turbo will be on after this season.

Twitter is such a garbage horrible vehicle. Hopefully the pandemic sees it end

Don’t worry, Turbo will be back when our physio indicates he will and it’s in line with the original prediction anyway.

Jake indicated Turbo was working hard to get back, so maybe he was trying to get back earlier than expected however, our medical staff just said “Nope, your not right yet”.

If Turbo is on track with our medical team’s prediction, the club just needs to get him on the media to debunk the rumours with “I was hoping to get back earlier, but it’s not right yet, so we’re sticking to the original plan”. Simple!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6