[Resurrected] 6 wks for Turbo and Walker (old news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have Cows then Panthers and Warriors. I'd back us to win 2 of those 3 without Turbo. That'll have us 7 from 13 with Turbo and Walker back. That gives us a red hot crack at making the 8 and from there anything can happen
Not sure which 2 you have us winning, but we do tend to beat the big guns and lose to the smaller guns.

If this was titled '6 weeks for Walker' - must admit...I would have thought "Ugh, what has he done now?"

But as it said 'Turbo and Walker' - I thought "Oh it means time out injured". lol

I know, Walks has been good, 'me noggin just needs some re-wirin'

Hopefully off the mark but there is a Facebook supporters page reporting that Turbo re-injured his hamstring yesterday morning.

Hopefully off the mark but there is a Facebook supporters page reporting that Turbo re-injured his hamstring yesterday morning.
Hope it’s not true but I wouldn’t be surprised !!! If it’s true we need to change our physio and make him start seeing different people who can actually help him !!! No way can the people his seeing at the moment be helping him

The bloke on there seemed pretty adamant so it’ll be interesting to see the outcome -Either he has the good mail or egg on his face.

You referring to the admin on the manly supporters club?

He comes across a bit weird but you wouldn’t think he would make that stuff up.

Worrying indeed.

If true you would imagine news would break around it today - To be honest I’m surprised it has been kept quiet this long if it happened on Monday (again if true!).

SmartSelect_20200722-072704_Messages.jpg

That's a screen shot my missus sent me, of what I believe is the original post on this issue.....old mate doesn't sound very convincing tbh

That bloke thinks he has some sort of insider knowledge on EVERYTHING, but only has about a 65% success rate! Can't stand him - always preaching!
If you read down into the comments he claims it's 100% true and was injured during training on Monday.
If true, i'm absolutely gutted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8