[Resurrected] 6 wks for Turbo and Walker (old news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem is Tommy will be fragile when he comes back, he'll be hesitant to stride out and will take him a good 4 to 6 weeks to get his confidence back. That will mean he will only just be fully fit and ready come semis time
I dont think Turbo took 4 -6 weeks to get his confidence back last time and he ripped in straight away and I think the same will apply again . Tommy is one confident young man

Its becoming a concern that Turbo is having alot of hamstring issues at a young age and I hope he is nothing like what Foran is going through. We need him to play majority of the years moving forward because without him I don't see us winning premierships in the years ahead.

I dont think Turbo took 4 -6 weeks to get his confidence back last time and he ripped in straight away and I think the same will apply again . Tommy is one confident young man
He was hesitant last time. He was limping to the defence when bringing the ball back last year. Now his 3rd major hammy issue in 12 months he would have to be slightly worried when he comes back. The good thing is, he will have plenty of time to come right and peak in the finals

One thing that moght help when he comes back is getting the wingers to wrap around and take that first run most of the time. Just while he gets back into the game. All his hammy issues have been while running back from a kick collection haven't they?
Probably explains why he just lays down now and doesn't try and run it back. It's bizarre

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4