6 degrees of seperation or less

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
I watched the news and current affair tonight (well in the background) and found a few people in it that i had contact with all at once.

On the news the main one was the AOC's Mr Coates getting 360K off Alan Jones. I know his son reasonably well, see him every week or two. Then the old fart driver on ACA who had his liscence canned. He is the father in law of the fitter who works with me directly. Apparently the old fart can drive very well especially being 86.

Anyone else had one of those experiences where a whole bunch of things seem close to home?

clontaago link said:
If we are doing a head count Dubbo and Bathurst have a population greater than Sydney.
  Only because all the Sydney males have opted for voluntary carstration. 

Spent a lot of time in Bathurst Clon??

If you want bogan central look no further than Orange, I think one thing Bx and Dubbo can agree on is that Orange is a ****hole :)

Fro link said:
Spent a lot of time in Bathurst Clon??

If you want bogan central look no further than Orange, I think one thing Bx and Dubbo can agree on is that Orange is a S**thole :)

Not for a while Fro. We used to have a property in Pyramul and used to take our horses to Bathurst trots every now and again but that was a long time ago. The only time I used to go anywhere near orange was to go fishing/camping.

As far as Bogans go mate, there are plenty down here let me tell you. Narre Warren Bogan Corey is a prime example.

Nice country up round Pyramul way, although it is like a time warp out in the little villages up there, the people are the most down to earth you would ever meet.

What about the Queenslanders/South Aussies?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/incest-couple-had-another-child/2008/04/07/1207420263586.html

Matabele link said:
What about the Queenslanders/South Aussies?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/incest-couple-had-another-child/2008/04/07/1207420263586.html

They were born in NSW but migrated here with the thousands of others who have seen the light  ;)

Fro link said:
Nice country up round Pyramul way, although it is like a time warp out in the little villages up there, the people are the most down to earth you would ever meet.

Yeah we had 120 acres up there which when I was a kid was great. From memory the population was about 20 or so, so it was a pretty quiet little place. I remember we used to go to Windeyer pub and it had an old swinging bridge out the back. Good times. 

The incest scandal started in Dubbo.  :eek:

Incest scandal began with trip to zoo - IT STARTED HERE
09 April 2008 - 9:49AM

An incestuous relationship between a father and a daughter began in Dubbo, the father’s second wife has claimed.
John Earnest Deaves and his daughter from his first marriage, Jennifer Anne Deaves, have had two children from their eight-year affair, with one child, a girl, dying a few days after birth from a congenital heart disease.

Deaves’ second wife Dorothy, who runs a wildlife sanctuary in South Australia, yesterday told the Nine Network the two began their relationship while in Dubbo.

They came to Dubbo to visit Taronga Western Plains Zoo, she said.

She said the relationship between father and daughter began in 2000 when Deaves made a business trip to the zoo, which had been paid for by Jennifer who met him there.

Dorothy said Deaves had returned to Adelaide and told her he had slept with his daughter, whose marriage was breaking up.

“It was very traumatic, you just don’t know what to say,” she said. “You feel sick, you just don’t know which way to turn, it was so heartbreaking, just too much to take in.”

A zoo spokesperson said a search of records had not shown any connection between the zoo and the couple, and it meant they probably visited as private citizens.

The daughter from Deaves’ second marriage has been traumatised to learn of her father’s incestuous relationship with the daughter from his first marriage.

Their daughter had not known of his relationship until it was aired on television this week.

The couple claim they started their relationship after being reunited in 2000, almost 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jennifer’s mother.

But Dorothy said the two had met at a wedding in Sydney when Jennifer was 15 years old.

“She came and stayed with us for a week the following year and up until 2000 she stayed with us four times,” said Dorothy. “There was full contact all the time.”

She said she worried about the effect the relationship will have on her children.

“His youngest daughter (from his second marriage) didn’t even know they were together and she is really traumatised - she is hurting terribly,” Dorothy said.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6