6 again set restart stats for the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is the inconsistency week-to-week between refs and even between the first 70min and last 10min that does my head in...

Why have a rule if you are too scared to apply it when the game is on the line? Seems to me the refs know how easy it is to affect the result with it and are avoiding controversy with it...

The ole "we're almost done boys...put the whistle away!" trick.

Happens in hockey as well.

After round nine we have been awarded the least set restarts.

We are the sixth best at conceding them.

Interesting read of well compiled data:

Click the below link

shocked....shocked I tells ya!!!!

On the other wing (see what I did there?)

Manly is probably far and away the most successful in captains challenges as they can call the refs b/s out! (on most things)

shocked....shocked I tells ya!!!!

On the other wing (see what I did there?)

Manly is probably far and away the most successful in captains challenges as they can call the refs b/s out! (on most things)
Yeah we’ve been good. Lost one on the weekend tho. Dce didn’t look happy either. He’s proud of his record haha

It is the inconsistency week-to-week between refs and even between the first 70min and last 10min that does my head in...

Why have a rule if you are too scared to apply it when the game is on the line? Seems to me the refs know how easy it is to affect the result with it and are avoiding controversy with it...

Its the same regarding golden point where no penalties will be blown unless something like a high shot happens.

Yeah we’ve been good. Lost one on the weekend tho. Dce didn’t look happy either. He’s proud of his record haha
Not sure why he lost that one. The Manly player, Garrick i think, clearly knocked the ball back onto the leg of the Warrior and then it went dead.

We have done well with challenges this year. That rule is a good one. The 6 again rule is an absolute brain snap that needs to be ditched at seasons end.

I personally think the Captains Challenge is the best new rulethey’ve introduced in years!!

And I personally think the “ 6 again” rule is the worst new rule they’ve introduced in years.

Guess they can’t get them all right.

I personally think the Captains Challenge is the best new rulethey’ve introduced in years!!

And I personally think the “ 6 again” rule is the worst new rule they’ve introduced in years.

Guess they can’t get them all right.
Automatic 10 minutes for fighting is the 'worst new rule' for mine.... with 6-again a close second...

After round nine we have been awarded the least set restarts.

We are the sixth best at conceding them.

Interesting read of well compiled data:

Click the below link

Those charts are interesting
Most restarts are in the 1st half of a game and more penalties in the 2nd half of a game
Which one would think the have a agenda to do restarts in there first half the just go for penalties in the 2 nd half to make things look all even

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7