$5000on the spot fine for abusing front line staff ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My wife works at Big W.
It got so bad she had to take a week's LSL to get away from all the abuse.

Heaven help her if the store didn't get an overnight delivery of toilet paper.

No wonder she comes home saying she hates people.
Let us not lose faith in humanity just because some people have issues
There are lots of great humanitarian stories like the many ones from our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and its Great players who gave their time and Manly shirts off their back and lifted the spirits of the Rappville people

img_6516.jpg

Ouch! Even though it looked like he "just" spat on the floor. Appropriate response authorised!

There was a douche bag in Vancouver who spat on all the floor buttons in a lift...forgetting that the lift has a camera in it.

He came out and said sorry...etc and that he was angry with the apartment owners (or someone) - so yeah...you're angry so it's totally ok to spit on all the buttons. wanker.

In a statement provided by his lawyer Richard Fowler (wuss) Sunday, the man — who has not been identified (name and shame!) — said the spitting happened because of a “momentary fit of anger” due to an ongoing dispute with the strata council at the building, where he owns a unit.

Vancouver police said the matter could not be considered criminal, since intent could not be proven. (**** the police)

Let us not lose faith in humanity just because some people have issues
There are lots of great humanitarian stories like the many ones from our Great club the Manly Sea eagles and its Great players who gave their time and Manly shirts off their back and lifted the spirits of the Rappville people

View attachment 14306

You're right of course Bozo. I don't think she really means it (most of the time). But I get her frustration.

Don't know if you saw the 3 young women on the news that restored an old wardrobe, set it up at Newtown station and stocked it with staples from the supermarket for the people doing it tough. Those that can, leave supermarket items and those that are desperate can just collect what they need.

Fantastic way of looking after people you'll never know you helped.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6