5 Send offs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty sure that Manly went on to win that Hoppa send off game against the Sharks and at Brookie i think . Great win with a man down .

Not so sure Bozo - Hoppa was a walking time bomb at times...had the raw power, but lacked Matai's timing and technique and every time he came hunting in was worried about it going wrong...
Really?

He may not have had such a massive suspension if he didn't have such a long judiciary record. But that's a deserved send off.

You guys may have to possibly check your "tongue in cheek" or "sarcasm" detectors. lol

Was that hit on Keith Galloway - or was that Vs Tigers ??
Galloway was playing for the Sharks then. I was at the match and was shocked. Hoppa shot out of the line with the intent of knocking out Galloway, and succeeded. Automatic send-off. My recollection is that Manly led 14-0 at that stage and only just hung on for a win.
Hoppa would have been a dynamic player if he had had half a brain.

Really?

He may not have had such a massive suspension if he didn't have such a long judiciary record. But that's a deserved send off.
Where is your compassion for our Manly players feathered friend ?

Galloway was playing for the Sharks then. I was at the match and was shocked. Hoppa shot out of the line with the intent of knocking out Galloway, and succeeded. Automatic send-off. My recollection is that Manly led 14-0 at that stage and only just hung on for a win.
It was 24-0. I was on the hill and remember him sprinting along the defensive line past at least 3 players before leaving the line already at full pace. The hill went up as one, cheering Hoppa for the biggest hit I've ever seen. It was only upon replay, while Keith lay motionless, that we realised it had gone horribly wrong. I still maintain that it was reckless, not intentional.

I was there too, and from the angle I saw it I thought it was a legitimate hard tackle (on the hill south of the halfway). Tezza was in line with us and he was high fiving hoppa. I thought we would get the scrum feed.

However after I saw the other angle on the big screen..

Michael Monaghan won the game from there with amazing tough play and leadership.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6